How did you feel when Josh set up in the shotgun?

Success

Obviously Texans had all their TOs but the Bills looked and played a bit panicked, they weren't in control of the situation. Should have concentrated on getting some short gains to get a first down, work the clock and give the punter a better chance at getting it down field. 

The way the plays were run they just looked clueless, throwing it up and hoping for the best.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I f’ing loved it. 
Attacking the sticks three times right there was the best st thing they could have done, imo. 

Enjoy the loss today!

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I f’ing loved it. 
Attacking the sticks three times right there was the best st thing they could have done, imo. 

Enjoy the loss today!

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I f’ing loved it. 

Enjoy the loss today!

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Enjoy the loss today!

Enjoy the loss today!

Enjoy the loss today!

Not sure why it posted 3 times...but REALLY enjoy it i guess!

2 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

If they ran into the line three times, Texans take 3 timeouts and we kicked out of the end zone to the 42, and the great kicker makes a 59 yarder, everyone would say that lost the game as well.  

This. The situation was not as cut and dry as it is being made out to be.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

On that last series?

I was really stunned.  I don't think I've ever seen a coach do that.  You run it 3x, make the Texans use their TO's and punt if you don't get the first, right?  Am I missing something?

I was like oh ***** here we go…. I knew we were gonna punt and those bastards would kick a field goal and win it

4 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Enjoy the loss today!

Enjoy the loss today!

Enjoy the loss today!

Not sure why it posted 3 times...but REALLY enjoy it i guess!

On topic, insightful and classy. 
thanks for a great contribution! 👍

• Like (+1) 1

All they had to do was earn 10 yards and they had three downs to do it. Pass? Ok. But why longer, lower percentage throws. Why not a quick slant or two. I think it's just possible that somebody, Josh or Brady, had visions of using the time remaining when they took possession to move upfield for a winning field goal. Far from being conservative that would make the thinking downright reckless.  

You know they had 3 timeouts, right?  If you run 3 times and don't get the first, you are still punting and they are getting the ball where they got it anyway.  At that point, the timeouts don't matter as they only need 5 yards or so to attempt the field goal.  

I don't get why everyone is saying it was a terrible decision.  Could they have ran it once and saw how the Houston was playing it and then go from there?  Sure.  But if they don't get the first down, it ends up the same anyway.  I feel like everyone is missing this point.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Shocked.

Even worse were the play calls. Why try to move the ball on such low percentage passing plays, or why not at least run once?

At that point we either run it all 3 times to make them burn all the timeouts or we pass. If we were at the 15 yard line I like the calls, at the 3 I was pissed because it did not give us any chance to burn clock or move the ball at all.

• Agree 1