The Bills are fine

Draconator

32 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

This x 1000. If you seriously thought coming into this season that we were a Super Bowl contender, then yeah, I guess you should be disappointed/worried/disgusted. I, and many others view this as a “re-set year” where we have to deal with salary cap issues, get younger, and take some lumps, while remaining as competitive as possible. My expectations have been firmly in check since the first snap of the first game.

This is where I am too.  It’s frustrating because there doesn’t seem to be a dominating team in the AFC.  

My only complaint is that they didn’t draft another WR or two.  Let those guys take their lumps as rookies going into season 2 where you can add maybe 1 piece to the room.  

I think they overvalued what Curtis Samuel and MVS would bring to the table

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

This is where I am too.  It’s frustrating because there doesn’t seem to be a dominating team in the AFC.  

My only complaint is that they didn’t draft another WR or two.  Let those guys take their lumps as rookies going into season 2 where you can add maybe 1 piece to the room.  

I think they overvalued what Curtis Samuel and MVS would bring to the table

Two definite underperformers, for sure. Would love to know whether it’s a bad scheme fit, poor coaching, injuries, or lack of desire. Probably a bit of each.