The Bills are fine

Draconator

I think the Bills will be fine and stay competitive and today's game wasn't out of reach. I trust McDermotts abilities to maintain a defense. I even feel like guys are over playing thier talent level shooting past people. I defense feels like its taken a step back but being covered up nicely.

I feel different about the offense. Its been lights out and then figured out. Its strong but it has weaknesses. I don't think we need a new HC, we just need one of the best OCs in the league.  I love Josh Allen but he can go from MVP to liability and its a weaknesses. Its like i see the same patterns that rise up. 

The current OC might not be that guy. Im not writing him off just yet but soon. McDermott better already be on the phone looking. 

Edited by Lfod

39 minutes ago, Draconator said:

They sucked in the first half. They came back in the 2nd half. No other teams in the division can match the Bills. We're fine. 

They are? 

They're in the same spot that they were last season at 3-2 except that they haven't played as well on either side. 

That's fine? 

Now video of our offense is out there, which should be significant since we've generated a mere 30 offensive points in two games, an average of 15 per, and an average of 256 yards in our last two games. 

That seems like an overly optimistic take.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

They are? 

They're in the same spot that they were last season at 3-2 except that they haven't played as well on either side. 

That's fine? 

Now video of our offense is out there, which should be significant since we've generated a mere 30 offensive points in two games, an average of 15 per, and an average of 256 yards in our last two games. 

That seems like an overly optimistic take.

I am optimistic. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

They sucked in the first half. They came back in the 2nd half. No other teams in the division can match the Bills. We're fine. Don't jump off the bridge 

99% sure this is sarcasm 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

They sucked in the first half. They came back in the 2nd half. No other teams in the division can match the Bills. We're fine. Don't jump off the bridge 

Define fine. 

If "Fine" means "on pace to win possibly the worst division in football, win a home wild card game, then proceed to lose a divisional round playoff game on the road"

The Bills are fine.