FIRE MCDERMOTT

No, I’m serious this time.

He has done it. What did he think was going to happen with no timeouts at his own goal line?? 

After the first incompletion you can go ahead and QB design run it. Get to overtime. 

The passing offensive was putrid, so McDermott had no clue how to read the room. 

It is now enough to move on. His explanation cannot possibly overcome his negligence. 

In the game situation, for the Bills to not get to overtime is absolutely fireable. I’m not gas lighting, not trolling. It’s a legitimate fireable offensive, all things considered. 

What do we do? Sign a petition or whatnot? 

Nobody is standing up for this guy anymore, are they? He’s terrible, and his staff decisions are embarrassing. EMBARRASSING. Go play Carolina somewhere else, Sean. Thanks a million—mean that, but let’s move on. His biggest fan is himself. Not good. 

3 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He has done it. What did he think was going to happen with no timeouts at his own goal line?? 

After the first incompletion you can go ahead and QB design run it. Get to overtime. 

The passing offensive was putrid, so McDermott had no clue how to read the room. 

It is now enough to move on. His explanation cannot possibly overcome his negligence. 

In the game situation, for the Bills to not get to overtime is absolutely fireable. I’m not gas lighting, not trolling. It’s a legitimate fireable offensive, all things considered. 

Nobody is standing up for this guy anymore, are they? He’s terrible, and his staff decisions are embarrassing. EMBARRASSING. Go play Carolina somewhere else, Sean. Thanks a million—mean that, but let’s move on. His biggest fan is himself. Not good. 

Are you stevestojan from 2002? 

If so, don’t marry that first one!! 

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

3 "Fire McD" threads in 20 minutes.

Things must be bad

There should be 10 with that performance. This guy sucks and his game management has historically been bad. If the die hards can't see that, I can't help.  McDermott failed Josh by surrounding him with what still is a mediocre OL and a wr group that is the laughing stock of the league. When many predicted little or no separation from these guys, they weren't kidding.

22 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

And you QB run it, they call TO.  And then run again, they call TO.  You kick, they run the play they did, call TO, kick the FG.

Think before you post.