Dalton Kincaid-where is he?

Ya Digg?

I thought Kincaid would’ve been the focal point today with Shakir being out. Instead, this staff decides Mack Hollins should be the main guy today?!?!

Im still on the Kincaid train, but he needs to start showing more. Today was not a good day for him 

He’s not nearly as good as everyone wants him to be. Maybe like a top 15TE at best. Add to it the fact that this offense sucks and the OC couldn’t scheme anything if his life depended on it, he’s got. I hope at becoming better 

Ask Brady.

We saw one shot to him down the middle of the field where Allen under-threw him.  The ball travels 1 more yard in the air and it's a TD.

That said, without seeing the All 22, this was the only time I saw him working deep down the field.  His strength is working the seams and over the intermediate to deep middle of the field.  Instead they have him working sideways.

In fact, this entire offense is working sideways and within 10 yards of the LOS.  It's an embarrassing offensive scheme.  But not having any NFL caliber WRs on the field isn't helping anything. 

Where are either Kincaid or Knox?

Does Brady know how to utilize either? For a first round pick and another that we have 14 million a year tied up in, you think if they insisted on passing the ball on that last series, a 5 or 7 yard pass targeted at one of those two may have been smart?

Instead, low percentage passes up the field were in order when your QB was having trouble hitting the broad side of a barn.

Edited by Beast

He’s a bust…

Now I know people will say he isn’t a bust, just not being used correctly. But he dropped two important passes today and hasn’t delivered a great game in any of his 24 career games. He’s yet to break 90 yards lol.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He’s just not as explosive as he was billed.  Good player but not elite.

Has not been the player we were told he would be 

questionable hands 

doesn’t make plays when it counts from what I have seen 

kelce clone not even close 

He’s good, he still moves unlike many other TEs. Silky like a WR instead of that typical blocky Dalton Schultz/Dawson Knox type movement.

Hes also seems like he’s not fully baked. Like he needs a really good coach to take him to the next level. You almost see it in his eyes. Coaching, once again.