Dion Dawkins choked again

QB Bills

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t know if I agree with this at all.  

I don’t recall seeing Will Anderson or Danielle Hunter all game. 

Did they play?

I know there were plays Allen was under duress but was that blitzes, from up the middle?

I’ll need to see what we got on tape or the folks with time who break it down can show us.  But I thought Brown and Dawkins were fine.  

Good lord dude. Pay for the HD feed.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

If you have a subscription or anyone - what do they say

15 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Wait till you see the first sack - and David Edwards - at 7:30 left in the first quarter.  

That was a lot of what I thought I was seeing. 

Heat up the middle.  

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If you have a subscription or anyone - what do they say

Wait till you see the first sack - and David Edwards - at 7:30 left in the first quarter.  

That was a lot of what I thought I was seeing. 

Heat up the middle.  

8 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Guy gets bullrushed again at the worst possible time. Allen has a wide open Samuel there on third down just as he had Shakir last year in the endzone against the Chiefs late in the 4th. Both times the big-mouthed slob gets dogwalked right into the qb he gets paid handsomely to protect and the throw is compromised. Guy is as much of a choker as his head coach. 

You may be right about the play, but your "big-mouthed slob" comment is pretty piss-poor.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t know if I agree with this at all.  

I don’t recall seeing Will Anderson or Danielle Hunter all game. 

Did they play?

I know there were plays Allen was under duress but was that blitzes, from up the middle?

I’ll need to see what we got on tape or the folks with time who break it down can show us.  But I thought Brown and Dawkins were fine.  

I know it was David Edwards’s man that smacked Allen and took him out of the game for a bit. Edwards dropped his head when he realized Allen was hurt. The IOL is definitely weaker than the tackles and it’s mostly due to confusion than being physically overmatched, I think. Kromer has to raise their level of play. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think beyond Allen there is nobody on this team we couldn't move on from. Obviously not saying we should. But imagine if we had not had Allen these years. We would be awful. Just such a lack of high end talent on this team.

The players on this team I would absolutely keep are as follows: Josh Allen, Khalil Shakir, Dalton Kincaid, James Cook, and a healthy Matt Milano.  That's about it.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

The players on this team I would absolutely keep are as follows: Josh Allen, Khalil Shakir, Dalton Kincaid, James Cook, and a healthy Matt Milano.  That's about it.

Bernard? Taron Johnson? Benford? I'd keep all three of those guys ahead of Cook and Kincaid.

• Disagree 1

I have said since his second year that Dawkins is a good LT however will NEVER be a great LT because he does not have the off-season discipline to improve his body and his craft.

How many years when training camp begins has there been observations that he is overweight?

His personal covid strategy based on the esteemed medical advice of Dr Beasely resulted in him being in the hospital.

He seems more concerned with growing his BIG off-field personality rather than his game.

Whatever.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, sven233 said:

The play looked pretty identical.

While he still needs to man up there and make that block, I am not going to push too hard on him today because he was banged up during the week and at one point it didn't even look like he was going to play.  But yeah.....  he needs to hold his block there.

Then why play him.  Put a healthy player to protect your QB.