We fans actually care more than they do

Low Positive

I knew it was too good to be true. The NFL is now back to its natural state with a sorry a** team in Orchard Park. Brandon Beane, Sean McDermott, Josh Allen, and everyone else in this organization didn't live through the drought. They have no idea what we went through. If they did, they wouldn't have punted on a season. I'm just sick right now because they decided to give up a season to get their precious cap right while other teams keep pushing things into the future. Maybe Terry doesn't want to pay anymore. In any case, I think that I give up. There are no solutions in-season or even in a single off-season that will fix this. You can't improve the OL, DL, secondary, and WRs in one offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I knew it was too good to be true. The NFL is now back to its natural state with a sorry a** team in Orchard Park. Brandon Beane, Sean McDermott, Josh Allen, and everyone else in this organization didn't live through the drought. They have no idea what we went through. If they did, they wouldn't have punted on a season. I'm just sick right now because they decided to give up a season to get their precious cap right while other teams keep pushing things into the future. Maybe Terry doesn't want to pay anymore. In any case, I think that I give up. There are no solutions in-season or even in a single off-season that will fix this. You can't improve the OL, DL, secondary, and WRs in one offseason. 

Can't fix anything if they don't get the salary cap right. 

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I think there is a reason why mid-game threads were forbidden.

I'm not talking about this game. I'm talking about the roster in general. You see it here, but you also saw it last week and you could see it before he season started. They decided to do a cap reset year, subjecting a fanbase just waiting for the other shoe to drop to a year of bad football. I realize that there is some teambuilding logic to this, but as a fan of this team since I was born in Buffalo Children's in 1973 I just can't take the lack of urgency of this front office. WE NEED TO WIN NOW!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Just stop with this kind of crap

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

This is ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, RousseauRage said:

Allen always folds when things aren't going perfect mentally weak pouting and crying.

He leads the league in fourth quarter comebacks to the years he has been playing. So your analysis is mentally defective. 

4 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I'm not talking about this game. I'm talking about the roster in general. You see it here, but you also saw it last week and you could see it before he season started. They decided to do a cap reset year, subjecting a fanbase just waiting for the other shoe to drop to a year of bad football. I realize that there is some teambuilding logic to this, but as a fan of this team since I was born in Buffalo Children's in 1973 I just can't take the lack of urgency of this front office. WE NEED TO WIN NOW!!!!!!

I always see the parallel of this happening along side the injury excuses. We led the league—coaches, players, media, and unfortunately the fans—in injury excuses

Just now, Low Positive said:

I'm usually one of the most positive posters on this board, but this game, combined with the Ravens sudden inability to run against the worst run D in the league, is breaking me. 

I get that.  But suggesting they don’t care is just ridiculous.  Does it mean they couldn’t have made other decisions…no…but this regime isn’t lacking in the caring department.  

We are all angry but the fact is many of us knew this would happen you have no safety depth and your leading receiver eats tofu and walks barefoot and is on his 4th team in 4 years. 
This is something many on this board pointed out in the off season for the Brandon beane apologists 

That’s is our passing game in nutshell