10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans post game thread.

BuffaloBill

Also, still not sure about the Spencer Brown extension. $18 mil per year to do what exactly? The OL has been awful the past 2 games. I'm about ready to get a fire McDermott billboard ready to go, and Beane's not far behind at this point.

Edited by jlgarsh
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, BeastMaster said:

Mack Hollins is getting deep shots thrown his way multiple times a game. This can't be real life.

Now imagine Davavte Adams getting those targets

Adams wouldn’t touch this offense with a 10 foot pole.

19 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

How many dropped balls were there today that f’d us ? Guys need to get there ***** together and start catching the  gosh damn ball and maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation 

True, but Allen missed Hollins and Kincaid when they had their men beat deep. The entire offense, other than perhaps Cook, stunk up the joint today.

• Like (+1) 1

Given how we were getting our butts handed to us you would have thought they would have been happy to force overtime by running out the clock (or trying like hell).  Instead they think our 9 for 30 passing attack is going to magically move the ball over 50 yards to get into FG position and that's if Bass can hit it.  I'm all for dancing on the line between aggressive and dumb like a drunk circus clown but this was too much.

• Agree 1

The Bills have played 20 quarters of football. Of these, 10 were good, 8 were bad and 2 were ho-hum. I suppose their record reflects this pretty well.

In the 10 they looked totally locked in and in the 8 totally lost. Not sure how you can be so bipolar through 5 games. But not a good omen for the rest of the season imo.

12 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Allen played like crap  His wrs stunk.   Somehow defense gets a few Stroud miscues reminiscent of 2017 and the coaches shut the door on a OT by giftwrapping the game with that last sequence

Stroud does boneheaded stuff in close games whenever I watch…idk if it’s me or what 😂 not sure how much of that was luck lol 

13 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Also, still not sure about the Spencer Brown extension. $18 mil per year to do what exactly? The OL has been awful the past 2 games. I'm about ready to get a fire McDermott billboard ready to go, and Beane's not far behind at this point.

didnt need to be done and Browns had injury concerns to boot

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, jlgarsh said:

Fire McDermott, Brady, and Babich after the clown moves today. 

Beane, you're on the hot seat.

Amari Cooper or Davante Adams better be walking through that door this week. Or at least a WR who can get open occasionally.  

The game and personnel mismanagement needs to stop now.

Like 5 or 6. 

looked more like passes defended than flat out drops.

9 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Mack Hollins is getting deep shots thrown his way multiple times a game. This can't be real life.

I mean he’s getting dropped in coverage probably because he’s Mack hollins 🤣. Don’t think davante Adams has that happen 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

9/30....let that sink in. Brady called a bad game once again, and receiving weapons failed to make plays. Kincaid is a good football player, but not good enough to be the featured piece to run the offense through. We really need a go to guy, and have to capitalize on a guy like Adams being available. If not, you can kiss this season goodbye.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1