10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans post game thread.

BuffaloBill

37 minutes ago, sven233 said:

We have idiots for coaches.  We have a terrible punter and kicker.  We have no talent at the skilled positions. 

I'm done with this current regime.  They will never win anything.  They never learn from their mistakes.

Yeah they’re fully exposed for what they are now all the way around. I’m all for continuity, but it’s probably time for a new voice in there. I still think 13 seconds should have been his last game as HC. 

As for Beane, I don’t know how you go into a season, as a contender, without someone who can catch the ball or get open with Josh Allen as your QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

Apparently you're not allowed to criticize Josh, as long as we can point to other people's mistakes, just ignore 9/30 for 130 yards.

That's rookie Josh kind of numbers. That's horrible accuracy & decision making. But because Brady didn't run 3 times at the end, doesn't matter that Josh has looked bad the last 2 weeks.

But that's just how fandoms work. 2 weeks ago we had threads fearing Brady would get a HC job & leave us. Now it's all his fault we've looked like crap for 2 games. But we "quietly improved" at WR, so it can't be that either. It's just coaching. Not poor execution, not our favorite players and not injuries, it's gotta be the OC.

Allen had a bad game.  Yet the team was in a position to win. But lost due to poor game management

Last week Mahomes was awful. Through two first quarter picks.  His coach found a way to win. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Chaos said:

Not everyone understands things.  That is ok. 

Seems you're the football novice Chuck Knox. The Bills had to get a first down, period. Running it 3 times and taking it out of Allen's hands would've been a fireable offense by this board, and the Bills still would've lost.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Two plays.  One quick one, then FG.

You are totally wrong!

Houston got the ball with 7 seconds on 3 Incompletions!

Got that ?

Incompletions, that you did not force TOs!

They would have had NO time left to make that Kick!

Or kick it from 70 yards!

None

In the second half, without Nico Collins, our Defense had the Texans in a chokehold.

Gave our Offense the ball at the 12, down 3, mid-4th quarter.  

And our Offense responded with 20 points all game. 

Second week in a row where I can’t even stand to look at Brady’s face. 

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Checkout their schedule.   If they get in they will be a tough out.  They throw the ball and have absolute beasts at their wideout spots.    

They still have to play Pittsburgh twice. Mike Tomlin has Zac Taylor's offense all figured out. They have to play the Ravens again in Baltimore and then will lose at least one of their two against the Browns (they do every year). If they split with the Steelers (which they will) that make 7 probable losses. And they'll lose to one of the Eagles or the Cowboys. That loss to the Pats in week 1 was brutal.

23 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

How with them having 3TOs?

That's fine let them use it. You're kicking from the end zone and took no time off the clock and gave him all their timeouts and you know they're almost going to get the ball and field goal range after the punt.

Just now, Chaos said:

Allen had a bad game.  Yet the team was in a position to win. But lost due to poor game management

Last week Mahomes was awful. Through two first quarter picks.  His coach found a way to win. 

Houston and the refs did everything in their power to keep us in that game. We had no right to be in the position we were in and we still butt*****ed it per usual. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea I get people being upset but that was a huge reach haha. Safety is way more likely than first down if you run three times there 

??? Safety is way more likely passing 3 times out of your endzone - holding???

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’m starting to have flashbacks to Josh’s rookie year.

Mac Hollins is Kelvin Benjamin

MVS is  Robert Foster

Curtis Samuel is Andre Holmes 

Robert Foster could actually track a ball in the air. 

• Like (+1) 5