10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans post game thread.

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We really needed 1 of 3 of these road games. At 4-2 we are ok but man next week against a very very desperate Jets team and ***** receiving corps. 
I honestly think Sauce could cover the entire receiver corps himself. 

You mean Mack Hollins deep?

Yeah, I think Sauce probably has Mack Hollins deep figured out. Brady better get it together.

1 minute ago, JBI$111 said:

Really, has McDummy ever made the right decision or the correct adjustment or play call when it's really needed? I guess I can count on maybe one finger. And Terry Pegula will never make any changes because he's way too comfortable in this long-standing organizational structure in place where he doesn't have to do much and they've gotten to the playoffs. Insanity, we continue to do the same thing over and over again with of course, the same results!

Yes and it gave us the ball on the 15 that our offense pissed down it’s leg 

1 minute ago, Heels20X6 said:

I can’t tell how much of that is Brady’s playcalling, or the fact that the WR core is nearly talentless and they can’t execute on anything he calls anyways. 

18 targets to WRs today and only FOUR were caught. FOUR. 

they saw this in training camp and still rolled into the year with this scrap pile  MVS Hollins and Samuel are replacement level scrubs getting millions

10 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

I'm getting exhausted with learning and growing Josh... 

And Joe is not calling it well...lol

He looked like a first year QB in the first half. I think we all know by now the more Allen presses, the worse he is. That little ball flick on the sideline that went into the field of play told me Allen’s head wasn’t focused. He tried numerous times to throw INTs too, just like last week. He’s not being helped by his WRs, but he’s also not doing them many favors. There’s blame all around, not just on one player.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Those deep shots didn't work all game because either our WR doesn't make the playoffs or Allen misses it. Maybe a dump off pass to Cook, or even a 2 yard pass to anyone. Just so frustrating.

Absolutely, every effort should have been made for positive yardage that forced them to call a timeout. I’ve lost all faith in Brady. He is toast.

5 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Receivers dropped 10 passes and struggled to get separation. Allen wasn't the issue. Give him one of Chase, Jefferson, Nabers, Harrison Jr, Thomas, Metcalf, Tyreek Hill, etc and we are not having this conversation. Two weeks in a row our receivers failed to do what they are paid millions to do. Get open and catch the ball. 

Josh was an issue today. He was completely out of sorts in the first half, and it was the 17 point deficit at the end of the second quarter which killed the Bills in the end. Third quarter was better. Fourth quarter was mainly down to play calling.

• Like (+1) 1

Well I see the people who like when the Bills lose are all here today so I am going to go watch the rest of the days games.

I thought they would be 4-2 after this upcoming stretch so I am just going to be hopeful they can make that happen next week and then maybe catch a breath and regroup.

The OL has been the biggest problem the last few weeks. Josh, who’s clearly injured, doesn’t trust the protection and immediately runs for his life. The refs saved us and McD blows it anyway. That’s what he does. He doesn’t know how to win.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Depends where the play goes and if they could spike it.

Point is that its less likely. You do the thing that puts the team in the best position to try and win a football game.  Im not even all that upset that they passed the ball, but its the playcalls on those passes.  There should have been some quick slants or dump offs or something. They were playing as if they wanted to get downfield.  Sideline throws is not it in that situation.  They should have been playing for OT at that point instead of trying to get downfield for the win.