10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans post game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, Mrbojanglezs said:

WRs suck

It’s really just this. This impacts everything.

Mack Hollins everyone. Serious credit to him for shouldering the load but it’s really on par with the  David Nelson days.

Slow F-list performers that can’t get open impact the entire offense. Some pointed this out 9 months ago.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Blank Stare said:

I’m so furious with Beane for wasting a year of Josh’s career. 

Didn't you hear? He's practicing responsible cap management. It feels like he cares more about the cap situation and draft picks than actually winning football games.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

If we kneeled three times, each play would have taken 2-3 seconds off the clock because the TO would be immediate. Texans would get the ball back with like 20-30 seconds left. Enough time for a play and spike.

Anyway that FG was good even if they didn’t run another play.

Ok. The coaches were awesome today! That better? God forbid people be honest about this joke of a staff. You are wrong. It was the wrong approach and it cost them the game. And we the fans suffer because the players don't care. They all pray together after games and slap hands. These failures are on OUR shoulders and it's pathetic.

1 minute ago, JBI$111 said:

How many chances did we have to win that game and the whole team especially the offense, Brady and McDermott blows it with consistently dumb decision making. Beane doesn't get a pass either constantly year after year not providing Josh and the offense with any real decent weapons besides Diggs. The only word that sums it up as I've said a zillion times, is just pathetic and embarrassing week after week year after year. The typical Billsy ending.

That's why ever since the 13s game I have said we need to clean house on this ENTIRE regime...from bean on down to the waterboy 

• Agree 1

Just now, ProcessImproverMan said:

10 dropped passes and a line that repeatedly failed to block for Allen who had receivers not getting separation..............but go on.......Allen is the issue there

Allen sucked today and I'm not arguing with dumb people today.  Go touch grass

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Chiefs Texans Ravens and Bills are likely competing for home field advantage.  At this point the Bills are out of the running for that. These last two losses are too much. 

Oh I don’t know. We do play at the jets next week. Give it time.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am typically a defender of McDermott, but you can't defend the decisions at the end of this game.  He is going to face heavy criticism all week and he deserves it.

The defense really stepped up in the second half and made game-changing plays.

I hope everything is OK with Josh.