10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 2nd half game thread.

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Chugga said:

Games like this make me wonder where all of our money is.  Like where the hell is all the money?

Don’t get me wrong a lot of our money is being sent to Diggs.  But there’s still hundreds of millions left.  I know the Chiefs are paying Jones a lot but he gets sacks and wreaks havoc where ever he lines up.  The Vikings have alot of cash tied to Justin Jefferson and that dude is a TD machine.  Ravens spent a good amount on Derrick Henry and we saw first hand how well that investment paid off.

I’m just wondering where all the money is going?  Like who is getting paid big bucks to make big plays?  And then where are those plays?

Years of kicking the can down the road on the D line. Just giant piles of cash burned on the D line

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Shortchaz said:

Not a serious team this year, but that was predictable when the roster was set. Of course the three wins to start the season set up the crash back to reality, which sucks. 

I think the worry is seeing Josh so off. We expected the rest of the offense to struggle. Maybe Josh's regression is understandable to a degree but it's been horrible to watch.

I understand the criticism of him for his throw to Hollins but class receivers would have still be able to haul it in, even if the placement was slightly off.

We've had receivers open all game and Josh is just missing them. Yes, there also a couple of drops and some extremely difficult catches on poorly placed balls that weren't made. 

It can't be argued though that we haven't had our share of opportunities in the passing game, which our early success with Cook helped set up. Brady has been fine. The play calling has been fine. I swear Josh could have a six INT game and some of you would still find a way to blame it on Brady, McD, and the WR group. It's intellectually dishonest.  

Edited by VW82