10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 2nd half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, RyanC883 said:

McD still considering whether to challenge that Kincaid catch   

I would have bet any amount of money a challenge flag was hitting the ground before the snap.  Unreal.  I’m not even certain it definitely gets overturned into a catch.  I’m just 100% certain that’s the definition of a play you get them to look at again considering the magnitude of the moment and how close it was.  

Absolute failure by our whole staff as there are guys who are advising McD on what to challenge and not challenge.  So it’s on everyone including McD.  

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

He is a monster in the playoffs.  This isn't true in the least.

I don't necessarily mean just big games like playoffs, but in a game like this where there's been so much talk about digs and the fans really wanting to come out and show digs in the Texans that were for real. Maybe more When Alan feels he has to win a game for the fans

1 minute ago, billsherd said:

Good thing Jets also lost. Tua is out and NE is bad.  We might win the division but we won't do much. 

Yep. We'll probably win the division but go one and done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, bigduke6 said:

been thinking more and more about this lately.  wonder if Bill could get this team over the hump.

It’s worth a shot. Just can’t put him in charge of the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

The last two games have put a spotlight on our lack of difference makers outside of Allen.

DL: No one that can disrupt a game.

S: probably the worst tandem in the NFL

WR: woof 

TE’s: missing in action and not reliable

Our OC and DC have gotten absolutely owned these last two games.

We say we want to be a better balanced offense but the roster isn’t built that way.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

McD still considering whether to challenge that Kincaid catch   

There was a 0% chance that would be overturned. Absolutely none…we see it all around the league every week.  If it was called a catch maybe it holds up to a Texans challenge,  but called incomplete and wobbling ball on the way down is never getting overturned 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

I would have bet any amount of money a challenge flag was hitting the ground before the snap.  Unreal.  I’m not even certain it definitely gets overturned into a catch.  I’m just 100% certain that’s the definition of a play you get them to look at again considering the magnitude of the moment and how close it was.  

Absolute failure by our whole staff as there are guys who are advising McD on what to challenge and not challenge.  So it’s on everyone including McD.  

But then we’d only have two timeouts in the first half 

• Haha (+1) 1