10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 2nd half game thread.

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, bigduke6 said:

careful with that positivity,  this place may turn on u.   🙂

This is a crazy league so you never know.

Jets looked horrible down 17-0 and really could have won, especially if refs call the blatant DPI 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Beating my head against the wall, Browns down 24 to 3 get Cooper my god Beene

“Anytime a player is out there that would make us better, I’m interested (but don’t have the balls to pull the trigger).”

Games like this make me wonder where all of our money is.  Like where the hell is all the money?

Don’t get me wrong a lot of our money is being sent to Diggs.  But there’s still hundreds of millions left.  I know the Chiefs are paying Jones a lot but he gets sacks and wreaks havoc where ever he lines up.  The Vikings have alot of cash tied to Justin Jefferson and that dude is a TD machine.  Ravens spent a good amount on Derrick Henry and we saw first hand how well that investment paid off.

I’m just wondering where all the money is going?  Like who is getting paid big bucks to make big plays?  And then where are those plays?

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

That isn't even close to the biggest issue.  The call wasn't going to be overturned.  He readjusted the ball twice while falling.

Agree it wasn’t a catch. We’ve just been getting dogwalked last two weeks

Just now, mannc said:

There is an unemployed coach out there who’s proven he can win championships with an elite QB…maybe we should kick the tires.

been thinking more and more about this lately.  wonder if Bill could get this team over the hump.

Just now, billsherd said:

Good thing Jets also lost. Tua is out and NE is bad.  We might win the division but we won't do much. 

Realistically that's about all the Bills can hope for this year.  

• Agree 1

Folks can say what they want about coaching, personnel... It's all pretty much true...

But in that half we needed our star QB to step up and make the throws that were there...and he could not do it... No way this game should be 17-3 at the half if Josh was simply more accurate... Especially on 2 deep balls that both could have gone for 6...

Terrible half for Josh...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, billsherd said:

Good thing Jets also lost. Tua is out and NE is bad.  We might win the division but we won't do much. 

Problem is. It’s the same old problems, the same old coaching mistakes, the same old personel mistakes.  We need change. 

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

We spent $30M on Curtis Samuel to be a water boy. No dice, try again.

we’ll cut him next offseason, somehow eat all the cap space and then some, plus the feds will start garnishing Pegula’s wages and the team’s PSL earnings.

Just now, Nitro said:

SERIOUS WR.  RIdley was a better option.  

What about Darnell Mooney?  If you watched, he just burned the Bucs for like 140 yards and 2 TD's.

But nah, we were good at outside WR. Needed another bust of a gadget guy.

Just now, LifeLongBillsFan said:

The throws are not on - I don’t think it is Kincaid 

I disagree - he has the one on that last drive right in his hands, and that one on the sidelines should have been more secure.

Allen has been bad.  

He needs to be perfect for the O to be elite and we beat everyone.

He needs to be very good to be able to score 20-24 against elite defenses.   

If he's bad the O will be dog ***t. 

Margin of error is small.  

Not optimal.