10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 2nd half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, JohnnyBuffalo said:

Where are all the fellas that gave me grief for the power rankings after going 3-0.   What’s their narrative right now?

Curious.   Where are you fellas?

I’m here!  Shitfaced hammered wondering why I thought beating the cardinals and jags meant something. Me so sorry. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

I would rather lose this game than against the jets 

I said this in the pregame thread.  AFC East blows this season. Houston is not a must win whatsoever.  Don’t get Josh killed today. The Jets game is much bigger 

It appears the success we saw the first three weeks was an illusion. This is the real 2024 Bills. It's going to be a long, disheartening season, and a long recovery from the Diggs and Miller debacles. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stlbills13 said:

I really can accept road losses against good teams. I just can't fathom two straight no shows though 

absolutely with you. the fact it’s against 2 teams that were already touted as playoffs teams in our conference before the season and during is the even more concerning point. 

saving grace if we lose this in a terrible fashion is that we might end up playing one or both of these teams again in the post-season for redemption.