10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 2nd half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, Success said:

In a position where we have to play mistake-free the rest of the way, and score TD's on most of our drives.

Feels like this one is over, but who knows.  Regardless, Beane has to make a move - we need more offensive help.

It’s over. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

This is why I don't understand McDermott and Beane always prioritizing defense over offense. You can't rely on holding teams below 20 points in this league. You need to win some shootouts. Start putting all the resources towards surrounding Allen with the best possible talent and see where that takes you.

They both know they are not going anywhere and unfortunately we are stuck. 

Another three score deficit.

Clearly there is some holes in talent, but I'm thinking back to how the team fell apart for a while last season.  I wonder if mc clap might be losing the team

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

I’m kind of wondering if this is the drive they call like 7 Allen designed runs.

Two things can be true at the same time, or at least on the same drive.

Where are all the fellas that gave me grief for questioning the power rankings after going 3-0.   What’s their narrative right now?

Curious.   Where are you fellas?

Edited by JohnnyBuffalo
Clarification
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am shocked at the level of surprise by some people today. This team is just short of a dumpster fire, and it's showing. Two games in a row against "good teams" and we can't even hang with them. It was a disgraceful offseason, but I allowed myself to have hope after three wins in a row(against bad teams). I never should have let my guard down.

• Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Ravens look bad against Cinci.

That's what's killing me. The Ravens can't run against the Cincinnati run D while they ran all over us.  Also the GD Jags almost beat this same Texans team last week. Those first three weeks were a mirage. This is what we are.