10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 2nd half game thread.

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So disappointed these last 2 games with our OL.  He's got no time.

Neither did Stroud on that 3rd down.  It was the perfect play call.  Rarely happens for us because our head coach isn't a strategist.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know what to think about this team, what they are, any of it. I think we lose this one, which I felt we would, but we made a game of it of course. I don't know what this team is. 

Our offense is concerning. Those bargain bin receivers we signed in the off season are coming back to bite us, and Brady's play calling has been a concern too.

1 minute ago, Zag20 said:

How much time goes by before they got Josh in the medical tent? Then we get a turnover and in comes trubisky for the obvious handoff. You have to know they’re gonna check him for a concussion. Get that tent up and get him in there 

Josh told them it wasn't head. He was trying to avoid it. So it took the call coming down from above. 

1 minute ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

Here comes a classic McDermott loss. Stupid play calling in key moments and a refusal to build a proper offense to win a game Stroud is trying to hand you 

Also blew an unnecessary timeout, per usual.

We are probably going to end up losing this game.  We've all seen this story too many times before.  But we have nobody to blame but ourselves.  We have had numerous opportunities in this game on both sides of the ball (and in coaching decisions).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Can’t keep blaming the D there those are plays we aren’t using for some reason to get Kincaid the ball when it matters.  

Kincaid isn't as good as people thought. Samuel isn't as good as people thought. The narrative that we could run an offense through them was just plain incorrect. We need a true outside WR.

• Eyeroll 1