10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, Roundybout said:

You want an offensive coach as if that’s some kind of magic balm. 

Stop screaming to throw away the best coach we’ve had in 30 years because you believe anyone else is an upgrade.

Schottenheimer was the best coach KC had in a long time. Never tot to the big game, failed in the playoffs.  Sound familiar?

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

The entire McD era is about giving up 3rd and long. Like it worked out this time but JFC how many third and like 14s has this team given up since McD got here?

Dude fr. 

Feel like I seen that yardage 1000 times on 3rd and long.. 

This is our chance to flip momentum.. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Sure. When he for some reason flicked the ball back onto the playing field on purpose. We acting like he doesn’t do these dumb ass things sometimes?? Because that would be delusional. Know what I’m sayin. 

no, not really. Are you saying Allen sucks? 

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

Sure. When he for some reason flicked the ball back onto the playing field on purpose. We acting like he doesn’t do these dumb ass things sometimes?? Because that would be delusional. Know what I’m sayin. 

WTF are you watching? The defender had his arm and he couldn't pull the ball in. Its momentum of his wrist and ball being stopped

• Like (+1) 1

Where the heck is Kincaid, Knox, MVS and Curtis Samuel. Curtis Samuel has been a ghost all year, so has MVS... I thought Brady knew how to utilize Curtis Samuel and when he played with him before he had his best year. What the hell is going on here with this offense and defense. The defense gets a little bit of a pass because of all the injuries, but I'm not sold on Babich yet, but Josh and this offense with Brady, looks like unpracticed flag football.

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Oh no you dont. There are dozens of posters on here that said Diggs was washed up.  He has more receptions than Bills top four WR combined. 

Diggs can be washed up and our receivers not great. 

We should have traded the farm to the Giants to grab Nabers 

Just now, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Didn't want to waste the rest of his career with this coah. Can't blame him.

Yeah let's make excuses for a me first piece of ***** that actually made Josh not want him on the team.  I have no respect for loser ***** back stabbing POS.