10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Brady has to do better Play calls. Oline needs to protect better. Wr need to be better 

Yeah, the Brady lovefest was a little premature, huh?

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, they know exactly what we want to do on offense. Also, I've been saying this for a while now, our running game hasn't improved as much as people think it has. 

The running game is being adversely affected by the lack of talent at WR. No one is afraid of those guys,  so they can attack the LOS without much worry.  

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think that’s the playcall the vast majority of teams is calling in that exact situation cocky or otherwise 

Take you QB and get a 1/2 yd. Whatever all for nothing if the O doesn't score on the next drive. 

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

At least we have the Sabres ...

Reminds me of the time at a hockey game in Rochester where the announcer broadcasts that each member of the winning team receives a case of Genesee Cream Ale, and someone instantly stands up and belts out, and each member of the losing team receives two cases.  :D 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I'm pretty sure no one ever said that about him.  His interest in the team was the issue

Diggs complained about McD and no one else was willing to listen.  Including good soldier Josh. That was Stef's biggest mistake.  How dare you question the infallible culture & process. 

Just now, Chaos said:

you mean the 70 yard march down the field, to pin the offense back on its own 10? Yes that certainly deserves the change to blame this sh*tshow on the offense.

Uh this game is 100000% in the offense so far and it's not debatable. 

Defense is missing 5 starters. 

Sometimes you have to win shootouts and the offense has been absolutely abysmal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1