10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

Someone made a post about Josh losing a step.  He does seem to struggle making guys miss that he used to blow by with ease.   

he’s about the age when Cam Newton started falling off quickly.  Dude has put his body on the line but hopefully that’s not the case

Maybe but he's had pass plays available and missed.  What's up with that?

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I truly have no clue what people expected this O to be without Shakir - which is absolutely pathetic that it falls this far off a cliff.  

It’s a big loss…but honestly Josh is killing the offense and the OL is second in line to killing this offense too.  Might be the worst half of football I’ve seen from Josh since he was a rookie 

• Agree 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Reportedly he would come here and reports are Bills are interested if LV will eat some salary.  But I still think is most likely going to the Jets in an act of desperation to save their all in season with Rodger’s.

The last thing we should do is give up a premium pick for an old WR. This team needs to re-build.

Just now, Low Positive said:

I feel like the other shoe has dropped. This is the worst that this team has looked since 2018, and then we had hope with a rookie QB. I feel no hope now. Diggs did in fact make Josh Allen. 

He did not make him. Josh has looked this shaky WITH Diggs on the field. It's Josh's problem to sort out. Nothing to do with who is around him (though, yes, better WR talent would be nice).