10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How? Lol it’s a wr screen and everyone whiffed their blocks on the edge.  Eating the ball there is the right play 

Eat the ball by turfing it immediately, not taking a sack.  Live to fight another down.

Just now, JoshAllin said:

With all the run plays I don't think Josh is in rhythm yet, get him some easy passes

I don’t know,  I say keep riding Cook until they’re forced to stop the run.  Easy competitions should come after that imo 

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The pressure was on his face...This OL needs to pass protect better.   Brady needs to get the quick passes to slow down that pass rush.  Go Bills !!!

And the quick pass has to be something other than a WR screen every time.

Our only hot route is a screen.

The "everybody eats" idea is just putting the best face on a bad situation, which is that Allen has no weapons besides Kincaid and Shakir, who are better complementary receivers. Hollins is a journeyman, as we're seeing, and Samuels... is he injured? Just not good? You don't want to give away the farm, but it would be a shame to waste an entire season with this WR crew. 

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

Allen is missing wide open easy throws for low percentage throws that he struggles with. He needs to clean that up

The Kincaid ball may have been more on target if he didn’t get held.  The Mack hollins deep ball was right on the money and hollins slowed up to track it 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

How? Lol it’s a wr screen and everyone whiffed their blocks on the edge.  Eating the ball there is the right play 

He knows it has to come out quick. He has adjusted the protection so he should know where the free rusher is. I get it the screen isn't there. So the ball has to be thrown away.