10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

1st and goal from the 9 and you end up at the 20.

Just awful play calling.  Allen should have been under center on first down as that was the perfect spot for PA.  Then go from there.  Instead you put yourself in a hole and just dig it deeper with a terrible screen call and a penalty.  

Just an awful sequence. 

• Agree 1

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Allen crap so far, fight with Haily maybe?

Are you serious here?  Allen looks on the game today.  There is quick pressure and little early separation happening right now. Allen has not shown anything to think he isn't playing well.

For the Allen defenders, I agree typically ball placement is good throwing it over The outside shoulder but when you have 10 yards behind the DB maybe put some air under the ball and make it an easier catch. To me it’s both of their fault

Edited by gonzo1105
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rew said:

Are you serious here?  Allen looks on the game today.  There is quick pressure and little early separation happening right now. Allen has not shown anything to think he isn't playing well.

Allen is missing wide open easy throws for low percentage throws that he struggles with. He needs to clean that up

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Feels like this happens with Josh. Starts hot, then loses form between late September and November (which costs him pro-bowl/MVP), then builds into the play offs.

I think it’s more so a party for all of the wide receiver doubters than Josh. Truly anybody but Mack Hollins may have caught that in stride. Need to get Kincaid going if the WRs are really this