10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Danger Mouse said:

This looks a lot like the offense he ran last year. The only thing is that people are starting to expect it. 

What are you two talking about? Seriously. Sorry, but a coach needs to run the offense that his players can run. This isn’t junior football.

Cant run his offense..?? F that

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

It's balance. He's human. Even Brady at his peak had bad games. But he very rarely had two poor games in a row.

Something holds Josh back from peaking, and I think it's in his head.

His shoulder or collar bone from being crushed on the flea flicker

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Our offense got the ball back with a minute left and three timeouts instead of two…it was unquestionably the right decision 

Let me get this straight.

You think having 1st and 10 at the opponents 30 yard line, with only 30 yards to the endzone, with 2:30 left in game…. is the same as having the ball at our 30 yard line, with 70 yards to the endzone, and 1 minute left in the half.

And because you think those things are the same, you think it as the “unquestionably” right decision to not risk one of the timeouts that we DID NOT USE.

I truly don’t understand how some of you tie your shoes. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I actually don't think the D has been awful outside of two really poor plays. The O has been shokcing.

Like I said before, a 14 point deficit has never felt more insurmountable.

Beane and co. took a half a billion dollar QB, who was worth every penny, and completely neutered everything around him to the point HIS OWN PLAY is suffering, and of course he has like 3 injuries by week 5.

The 2020 roster beats this roster by 100. This organization failed at a talent and sustainability level for 4 years straight and this is the result. Every mid round pick waste on RB's is apparent today. Boogie and Cody Ford is evident today. Coming out of the best WR draft in recent memory with 1 raw rookie and having nothing in the wings besides JAG WR6's is evident today. Wasting $30M on Curtis Samuel is evident today.

Chickens came home to roost and this is squarely on the Bills leadership.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Kincaid is a luxury on a team with functioning WR’s.  

Getting really tough to view that draft pick in any lens other than gross given what we’re seeing out there right now. 

1 minute ago, McBean said:

For those calling for McDermott to be fired, there’s a better chance of Bryce Young winning a Super Bowl this year as a starting QB. 

This is a sensational dunk. Well done.

McDermott cost us a super bowl.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

It's balance. He's human. Even Brady at his peak had bad games. But he very rarely had two poor games in a row.

Something holds Josh back from peaking, and I think it's in his head.

I'd say it's three drops today and poor OL play, but he's not playing great as well!

Just now, billrooter said:

Seriously, the guy is a rookie four and a half games into his career?

I’m not writing him off, I just think there’s nothing in his college career that indicates he’ll be a sure number one receiver. I see him as a potential complementary piece, not a number one. I think many people are assuming he’ll become a number one.