10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

Just now, Watkins90 said:

McDermott simply has to go after this season. We have drafted undersized guys on defense and possession guys on offense. Speed kills in the NFL and we don't have very much of it. 

Just wait 7ntil you see what some other coach does with those undersized guys.  Maybe they can draft big guys like Reggie Ragland and Adolphus Washington or whatever his name was.

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Worst take I’ve ever seen on here.

Allen’s number 1 WR right now is Mack Hollins dude.

we have a major lack of talent problem 

It’s called frustration and sarcasm 

Just now, Marcus Aurelius said:

Josh going through another rocky romance?

QB’s at every level tend to start pushing things when their line isn’t blocking, their receivers aren’t catching, and no-one is getting seperation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Herc11 said:

Good thing McD held onto that timeout instead of challenging when the offense was actually moving

I mean they had 3 for if the offense moved the ball which couldve been critical.  There’s plenty to criticize but that no challenge was probably the only thing we did right honestly 

I get the injuries. I really do. But when you are playing as bad as the Bills are, offense, defense and special teams, and Josh Allen is your QB…..if it continues some hard decisions will need to be made a years end. How long do you get to kick at the can with Allen as your QB? One Conference title game appearance is a failure and the team is trending down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1