10/6/2024 - Bills at Texans 1st half game thread.

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Most of our issues today boil down to bad QB play. Are you saying you don't have confidence in arguably the best player in the league turning things around?

Also, it was only 44 yards because we went backwards at the end with penalties.

Allen's not set up to be at his best in this ludicrous system.  Unlike you, seemingly, I'm not of the belief that he should singlehandedly be counted on to overcome siht coaching anytime we don't play a patsy opponent.  

So no, not given the dish of swill circumstances he's been handed.  This has been my point all along, from Brady's tenure last season, which is all narrative, much less reality.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

If this is the offense with Allen just imagine what it’d be like if Trubisky was under center…

Josh has been off all day... So I'm not sure it would be much worse right now tbh... Have to call it like it is. That 3rd down play to Kincaid was the 2nd time he has someone open on 3rd down and threw the ball out of bounds making it WAY harder on his receivers. He tried to make the perfect throw to Hollins on that deep ball and made the catch harder than it should have been. He threw another one in the dirt to Hollins wide open on a scramble. 

Not his best half of football... This team needs Josh to be accurate... If he's not, it's game over because they don't really have the talent to match up...And the play calling is iffy at best...

And now he underthrows Kincaid...

He's killing us today...

• Like (+1) 1