Around the NFL - Week 5

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He very well may be the best player on the team and I’m not even trying to shade mahomes who is obviously great lol

He is the best player on the team its just that he is not as marketable as Mahomes.  Most of the country wont care about seeing jones selling insurance, fast food, sneakers or soda but they love it from mahomes.

its no different than vince wilfork on those early pats teams.  He just dominated the middle of the field and eliminated running games and set the tone every week.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

He is the best player on the team its just that he is not as marketable as Mahomes.  Most of the country wont care about seeing jones selling insurance, fast food, sneakers or soda but they love it from mahomes.

its no different than vince wilfork on those early pats teams.  He just dominated the middle of the field and eliminated running games and set the tone every week.

I think he compares more to Richard Seymour for his inside/outside position flexibility. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I hope KC win all their regualr season games but lose in the Super Bowl.

Its possible.  I think the only team that can stand in the trenches and play for 60 minutes with them is Detroit.  So if they stay healthy and get better each week they could possibly be this years giants.  Goff has always played well against them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

I think he compares more to Richard Seymour for his inside/outside position flexibility. 

yea he makes more plays in the passing game like seymour but wilfork just set the tone, it was going to be 60 minutes of trying to move this guy and no one ever could.  It was a running league still in the mid 00's and he was a damn bull.

Just now, Zag20 said:

Come on. The receiver stops his route, initiates contact, and then the ball and 7 yards in front of him. That is not pass interference.

Nah Adebo dragged him to the ground. It's just brain dead defensive play. The ball was never going to be caught.

The Saints as a whole are playing very tight tonight. It is the Chiefs effect for sure. They just come out and play their game while the other side panics and makes silly mistakes

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

Its possible.  I think the only team that can stand in the trenches and play for 60 minutes with them is Detroit.  So if they stay healthy and get better each week they could possibly be this years giants.  Goff has always played well against them.

In a weird way I feel like Denver could force a very unpredictable and strange game too lol 

• Like (+1) 2