Around the NFL - Week 5

1 minute ago, SaulGoodman said:

KC’s down 3 of their top 4 offensive weapons. And their young LTs are struggling. They don’t have enough firepower right now to expect dominance.

Yes they are not at their full potential on offfense.

However they have the best defense in the league.  Go look at their schedule and tell me which offenses they play against the rest of the way will even threaten their defense.   IMO, SF, BUF, Hou and TB are the only ones.  I think they are going to kill SF next week.

their remaining schedule is Raiders twice, broncos twice, Panthers, Cleveland, Pittsburgh...

If Buffalo or houston do not beat them I cant see any of the other offenses playing even remotely good enough to beat them.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

KC’s down 3 of their top 4 offensive weapons. And their young LTs are struggling. They don’t have enough firepower right now to expect dominance.

The offense just has to be ok and not turn it over because the defense can take care of itself and even create points on its own 

they do seem to be paying the piper for being freakishly healthy last playoff run though 

• Like (+1) 1

The KC defense does not get the credit it deserves. Tonight their O is fine but in many games their offense is nothing special and their D just doesn’t give the game away. They usually dictate it 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The KC defense does not get the credit it deserves. Tonight their O is fine but in many games their offense is nothing special and their D just doesn’t give the game away. They usually dictate it 

I just cannot understand that…people have been saying ‘defense doesn’t matter just look at the chiefs’ and I’m like uhhhh 😂

Are you freaking kidding me that Olave randomly bouncing forward on his toes pre-snap costs the Saints a 3rd down conversion? I'm regularly in awe at the new and creative ways teams manage to give away games to the Chiefs.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

anyone know if there is any validity to this...feels like he will be a chief in a few weeks if so.

Someone posted on the Davante Thread about being traded to the Chiefs that this twitter account just posts stuff in the hope it sticks. 

It’s all what’s being reported prior to today, essentially. Just making it sound like it’s “breaking” news if you will regarding this Amari Cooper tweet. The Chiefs/Adams was a little more specific. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Are you freaking kidding me that Olave randomly bouncing forward on his toes pre-snap costs the Saints a 3rd down conversion? I'm regularly in awe at the new and creative ways teams manage to give away games to the Chiefs.

Olave is bored, one target so far, that's malpractice on the OC's part.