Around the NFL - Week 5

Just now, Ray Stonada said:

Is Worthy the skinniest player in the NFL?

He seems fragile. like zay flowers. like tank dell.  It seems like the teams drafting them like the idea of having a talented player at a high cost position, whether or not they ever make it to a second contract.  It seems to have some benefits. 

• Like (+1) 1

Look.....Mahomes is really good for sure.  But man, there are a lot of guys in this league that would have supreme success with Reid as their head coach.  That's not mentioning all of the other great coaches on that staff.  By far the best coached team in the league.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

the chiefs are going to be 9-0 when they come to buffalo.  If Buffalo doesn't beat them I think the only other team that can is Houston but that game is in KC.

So not only does KC look like the only really great team and will probably breeze to a 3rd super bowl they might undefeated in the process. 

Their hardest games in the playoffs will probably be the ravens and and Jackson cant beat KC because he can't do anything in the passing game against them.  

oh well.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I'm not sure it was. Kelce has done that before several times.

3rd and 22 and they dump it off to Kelce and the guy that gets the pitch just happens to be shadowing him at the perfect distance?  That was by design.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

the chiefs are going to be 9-0 when they come to buffalo.  If Buffalo doesn't beat them I think the only other team that can is Houston but that game is in KC.

So not only does KC look like the only really great team and will probably breeze to a 3rd super bowl they might undefeated in the process. 

Their hardest games in the playoffs will probably be the ravens and and Jackson cant beat KC because he can't do anything in the passing game against them.  

oh well.

They play @49ers next week. I like us in Buffalo. They'll lose a random game to the Broncos or something. 

I agree they are heavy favorites for the 1 seed but thinking they will go undefeated is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Saints D line is for real. They get ahead, they can do some damage.

They are good but Chiefs have had an OT problem all year long. They might have the best IOL and the worst OT pair in the league, the discrepancy is that stark.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1