Around the NFL - Week 5

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The amount of New York City bias on the networks is horrendous. The Vikings are undefeated with a really great comeback story at QB and all the NBC and NFLN talking heads want to talk about is Aaron Rodgers and the completely yawn worthy Jets. 

I mean.... the Vikings won that game because of their defense and Rodgers playing bad.

Sam Darnold really isn't great. They have an excellent coach. Before the season started I said their defense was sneaky good and then I said I'd draft Darnold in every league. Why? Because with Dobbs and Mullens their Offense looked decent. Darnold threw some questionable balls this year that didn't result in picks that really should have

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I mean.... the Vikings won that game because of their defense and Rodgers playing bad.

Sam Darnold really isn't great. They have an excellent coach. Before the season started I said their defense was sneaky good and then I said I'd draft Darnold in every league. Why? Because with Dobbs and Mullens their Offense looked decent. Darnold threw some questionable balls this year that didn't result in picks that really should have

First time watched Darnold this year, so maybe it was just a bad game, but he was horrible. 

Jets Offense lost that game. 

1 minute ago, Success said:

The Ravens look like the team to beat this year.

I think we can beat them, but I'd favor them against us & in every game. They seem to have figured it out.

I’d favor just about anyone against us right now though…

1 minute ago, Success said:

I think we can beat them, but I'd favor them against us & in every game. They seem to have figured it out.

I think we can limit their offense a lot more with Milano, Bernard and Taron Johnson healthy. Hopefully we'll have that in the playoffs 🤞

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I started Prescott today instead of Burrow because Prescott is playing on SNF and I like to watch my players. Burrow threw 5 TDs, the bills lost, my fantasy team lost because of it and I won’t be able to watch much of the game due to the delay.

I pissed off the football gods this week and I’m not sure when or how 

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

And the Bills are 3-2 with Josh Allen. It doesn’t change the fact that the national media is dying for the Jets to be good. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Is TJ Watt the best player in the NFL?

it is amazing how that one guy turns that D into the best unit. I remember when he was out with that torn pec a few years ago, and their defense went from best to worst in the NFL. That’s how much it matters having an edge rusher like that. 

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

it is amazing how that one guy turns that D into the best unit. I remember when he was out with that torn pec a few years ago, and their defense went from best to worst in the NFL. That’s how much it matters having an edge rusher like that. 

By last do you mean 12th? He is unbelievable though.

59 minutes ago, Success said:

Even on that note they needed the Bengals to implode to beat them today. Every team this year has serious holes this might be a year of who gets hot at the right time deal. 

• Agree 1