Around the NFL - Week 5

Just now, Low Positive said:

It's funny how people here can be rational about teams like the Bengals and 49ers still having time to turn it around, but not about the Bills. I mean, the Bengals are 1-4 and the 49ers are 2-3.

Both guys have made Super Bowls. They have a longer leash than McDermott. We can't even get out of the Divisional Round consistently 

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

It's funny how people here can be rational about teams like the Bengals and 49ers still having time to turn it around, but not about the Bills. I mean, the Bengals are 1-4 and the 49ers are 2-3.

Its because some choose to live based on their emotions and not based on logic.

4 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

The more games I watch, the more I don't know what to think. No team looks overly dominant. Every single team looks beatable, even the undefeated ones

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Nobody doesn't believe they can and will win the AFC East. 

However there are many people that aren't homers that see the flaws in this team and the coaching staff.

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

No, it's because people can't be rational about their own teams. Read this thread entitled FIRE ZAC TAYLOR NOW!!!!https://thebengalsboard.com/thread-39207.html

To be fair I have always seen Taylor as a total meh at HC but the guys teams win big games including owning KC to the point that their fans nicknamed KCs stadium Burrowhead 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

To be fair I have always seen Taylor as a total meh at HC but the guys teams win big games including owning KC to the point that their fans nicknamed KCs stadium Burrowhead 

Their fans got super cocky, following the lead of their QB. Now, it has all crashed back down to earth and they are out with pitchforks. People are angry. Talking about "wasting Burrow's career." I talk to Bengals fans every day (I live here) and they don't see this as a blip or a slow start. They want "accountability" and want the DC fired yesterday. 

Watching all these games around the league with QBs throwing bombs to their fast, athletic WRs.  We throw them to Mack freaking Hollins.  I mean, seriously......Mack Hollins is a starting WR for us, in a Super Bowl window with an all time QB playing for us.  Beane owes Allen some real talent.  I'm not talking Diggs and Davis.  Allen deserves better than Davis there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

There is a 5-page Jungle Noise thread entitled FIRE ZAC TAYLOR NOW!!!! 5 pages is equivalent to 25 pages here (there have a much less active community).

I agree with them.

He was a guy who got coffee for mcVay but also has a great QB and 2 great WR 

After 5 weeks I'm not sure who's really good league wide 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I agree with them.

He was a guy who got coffee for mcVay but also has a great QB and 2 great WR 

And he had a great defense. Then Mike Brown didn't pay any of those guys when free agency hit and they have missed on consecutive defensive draft picks. Now they have the worst defense in the league. They went to the Superbowl on the back of that defense. Burrow and the offense did just enough to ride that wave. Now that Burrow has to do everything, he comes up small in the big moments. Like today, he had a great game and then when the game was on the line couldn't score to ice away a season-saving game. As Bills fans, a lot of this sounds familiar.