Around the NFL - Week 5

Must be nice to have a kicker than can drill 55 yarders perfectly straight down the middle. That makes it a 2 score difference in the 4th quarter. IDK why people don’t think Kickers aren’t important. I think a dude like Butker or prime Justin Tucker is easily worth a 2nd rounder

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, UKBillFan said:

On first look, that's not a flag?

Didn’t land with his weight on top of him.  Looked like it in real time but the replay showed he moved off to the side.

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Gilmore(i know that last one wasn't Gilmore) and Phillips making plays today

yep Gilmore is still good,  hes always had the talent.   odd that he never sticks around anywhere for very long. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Bookie Man said:

I thought the Jets invested heavily in their OL this off season. They are a turnstile out there. 

I think they were counting on their rookie for some tackle depth and fashanu looks pretty bad so far.  I don’t think they’d be much better with Morgan Moses healthy though 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bookie Man said:

I thought the Jets invested heavily in their OL this off season. They are a turnstile out there. 

morgan moses and tyron smith are a shadow of their former selves. the rook tackle from penn state hasn’t been great either. 

“hate to see it”.

• Haha (+1) 1