Around the NFL - Week 5

Just now, stevewin said:

Why the hell would you drop everyone when Rodgers is a 100 yr old beat up statue - just keep going after him jfc

if we aren’t blitzing on obvious passing downs next monday night some serious questions need to be asked. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Bookie Man said:

Damn remember when we all thought that 2nd round pick from Minny was basically going to be like a late 1st?

🥹

Would be nice if it was higher but the redemption story for darnold is good to see. this beating of the jets makes it even sweeter for him and us. 

12 minutes ago, Bookie Man said:

Damn remember when we all thought that 2nd round pick from Minny was basically going to be like a late 1st?

🥹

also, remember when people believed the AFC East was going to be ultra-tough this year?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The Jets line is what’s going to keep them from competing. It’s probably the worst in the AFCE 

Unfortunately for them that is probably the most important unit on a football field 🤣

21 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

also, remember when people believed the AFC East was going to be ultra-tough this year?

I was just getting ready to say that we’ll win the division but I don’t love that we’ve got two head to heads against that jets defense then sauce went down as I started typing lol 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1