Around the NFL - Week 5

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Darnold has been good enough for what the Vikings need but he is still the one limiting factor they have on offense. Passes outside are getting to the WR a tick late and he's not particularly accurate.

I agree. It doesn't seem like he's processing all that fast. But the combination of O'Connell (who has to be one of the most underrated coaches in the NFL), good weapons, and a solid line allow him to be successful 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 17islongenough said:

Always thought penalties on a WR should be some sort of point

I’d have a bunch of point for penalties against Jefferson today.

Glad to see the jets being called on these PI’s.  Hopefully it will loosen coverage a bit next week against us.

So sick of hearing how great the Jets D is - maybe that will start to end now - esp if they actually start calling penalties on sauce

• Agree 2

Just now, buffblue said:

I agree. It doesn't seem like he's processing all that fast. But the combination of O'Connell (who has to be one of the most underrated coaches in the NFL), good weapons, and a solid line allow him to be successful 

And yet there is a decent chance he will be MVP if the Vikings finish with the #1 seed

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Darnold has been good enough for what the Vikings need but he is still the one limiting factor they have on offense. Passes outside are getting to the WR a tick late and he's not particularly accurate.

he's completing 69% of his passes, 11 TD on 3 INTs, 118 rating.

that's "the one limiting factor" in this Offense??

1 minute ago, BRH said:

Sauce might have had the worst series by a DB ever.  Dropped INT, got picked by his own guy, two PI flags.  I’m here for it all.

Sauce holds on almost every play and today is getting called.  Miracle if the refs will call it like this next Monday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Adams definitely going to the Jets after this debacle. 🤣

I don’t think it’ll help…Rodgers just has no faith in the oline it seems like.  He looks really uncomfortable.  Doesn’t have the legs to buy more time for himself either anymore 

He’s basically a pure pocket passer now and unless your oline is elite these days that just isn’t gonna cut it 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1