10/6/24 GAMEDAY Week 5 Bills at Texans PREGAME THREAD

I’m anticipating a loss, and almost don’t wanna watch, for fear of a bloodbath…

I feel sorry for Josh Allen, for the scrubs the FO has put around him this year…pathetic and embarrassing…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I feel sorry for Josh Allen, for the scrubs the FO has put around him this year…pathetic and embarrassing…

I'm right there with you!

A heavy-dose of the run game on our side should be the formula to hold off the Houston onslaught. 

• Like (+1) 1

Play loose, play smart, GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Anyone else just not care about the Diggs saga anymore? Much more than a revenge game, I care about whether it will be Taron or Cam on him.

At least our two DTs being out is somewhat matched by their top two RBs also being out. Still, looking for big games from our rookies on the DL Carter and Solomon. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Surely you can't be serious

• Like (+1) 1

I surprised they elevated Branson Deen over Eli Ankou, who had some impactful games for them. Curious to see what Deen has got. I'm mildly surprised they elevated Shavers over Hamler, since they already have two big, relatively slow guys in Coleman and Hollins. Points to a run-heavy, short-passing game, which isn't surprising with the defensive injuries, but with Allen at quarterback, it's like using your Porsche to haul firewood. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, finn said:

I surprised they elevated Branson Deen over Eli Ankou, who had some impactful games for them. Curious to see what Deen has got. I'm mildly surprised they elevated Shavers over Hamler, since they already have two big, relatively slow guys in Coleman and Hollins. Points to a run-heavy, short-passing game, which isn't surprising with the defensive injuries, but with Allen at quarterback, it's like using your Porsche to haul firewood. 

Deen is a penetrator while Ankou is an anchor.  Carter and Deen will play the 3 while Jones and logue the 1.  I like Ankou but this was the correct move.

On another note- While not ruled out yet, pierce isn’t expected to play, while Bernard is 👍🏻 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Let's hope he Wally Pipps that mother

• Like (+1) 2

Last week is in the past. Next man up and I am thinking that our reserves are stronger than in years past. Our defensive Captain is back and I think the boys rally around him. Hoping for a get right game. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Man I would have probably picked the Texans this week if the Bills actually won last week. Got a feeling now that the national media spent the week trashing them that they may just play a little bit better then all these experts picking the Texans think. 
Think the Bills take it today