Highmark Stadium watch party vs Houston

TD716

49 minutes ago, TD716 said:

Anyone ever been to the stadium for an away game watch party? If so what was it like. Invite says food and beverage provided

I saw that Cincy was charging a $99 for a ticket to a watch party against KC at Paycor stadium.  I can see how the atmosphere would be cool but for me, I’d rather watch at home. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

So much fun.  Every week, just me, Terry and a few alumni in the super secret club area. Top shelf open bar, non-stop food, and huge TV’s.  

Awesome.  

Are the TVs OLD though? @BringBackFergy and @Gugny are waiting to hear if it’s worth it. 

meanwhile, @SDS sits there watching his old LCD knowing he’s got the most expensive setup of everyone. 

43 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Seriously? This a ST holder thing?

For club members yes. But you have to be in for the 39k for PSLs in the new stadium and 13k each year for tickets. It’s how they make the money back on all the middle shelf vodka that Buffalonians consume. 

21 minutes ago, mrags said:

For club members yes. But you have to be in for the 39k for PSLs in the new stadium and 13k each year for tickets. It’s how they make the money back on all the middle shelf vodka that Buffalonians consume. 

Middle shelf liquor?

…..that’s a deal breaker.

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

So much fun.  Every week, just me, Terry and a few alumni in the super secret club area. Top shelf open bar, non-stop food, and huge TV’s.  

Awesome.  

The high dollar call girls are the cherry on top. We'll see you there again tomorrow, bro!