Some History that might make you feel better about our Loss Sunday night.

In 1991 on MNF the Superbowl Favorite Buffalo Bills went into KC... And got the **** Kicked out of them. Its one of the worst whopping's I have seen given to this team. Kelly was sacked 6x and we fumbled 4x.  The score was eerily similar to last Sunday night, KC 33 - Bills 6.

Then something happened. We ended up with Home field Advantage. Knocked their starting QB out of the game, And flat Ran their arses out of the Stadium. Chris Berman explains it well ...

The point is, the butt whoppin had many of us wondering if we were truly a Super Bowl team after that. Just like many have wondered if we are one now. YES its completely possible, just one bad game on National TV where we look like crap means NOTHING!  

My suggestion is to maybe look at the first and see how bad we looked then watch the 2nd and see how we responded.  I believe THIS Bills team will do the same.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

In 1991 on MNF the Superbowl Favorite Buffalo Bills went into KC... And got the **** Kicked out of them. Its one of the worst whopping's I have seen given to this team. Kelly was sacked 6x and we fumbled 4x.  The score was eerily similar to last Sunday night, KC 33 - Bills 6.

Then something happened. We ended up with Home field Advantage. Knocked their starting QB out of the game, And flat Ran their arses out of the Stadium. Chris Berman explains it well ...

The point is, the butt whoppin had many of us wondering if we were truly a Super Bowl team after that. Just like many have wondered if we are one now. YES its completely possible, just one bad game on National TV where we look like crap means NOTHING!  

My suggestion is to maybe look at the first and see how bad we looked then watch the 2nd and see how we responded.  I believe THIS Bills team will do the same.

Go Bills!

Just like when Buffalo molly wopped Kansas City in the regular season during their SB year. Best not to over-inflate wins or losses. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Go Bills!

Are you new to this board????

It's over this season!

Have you not read any posts this week???!!!

😂

We're doomed! Get with the program! 😉

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Go Bills!

I thought if this game this week.  Also the Week 2 drubbing against Miami the season before.  Didn’t mean anything in January