Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Texans

BillsFan619

With all of the injuries on our defense, our offense is going to need to be the dominant (I got it right this time 🤣 - @mannc, @ChevyVanMiller, @MJS, @Augie, @notwoz) unit on Sunday.

With Shakir out, Kincaid becomes JA’s safety valve and makes a big impact in this game.

7 catches for 72 yards and two TDs, one catch being a critical 4th down conversion.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

14 minutes ago, mrags said:

Without Josh. lol. There isn’t any left 

Funny and true. Seriously we will most definitely have to win a high scoring game. Players like Kincaid, Coleman and Samuel must step up. And Cook will have to explode early.  Have Von, Ed, Matt, Terrell and Taron out is flat out ridiculous. Win or lose, we're giving up at least 28 in this game.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

I think with Shakir our another WR needs to step up. 

I liked the way Coleman played in the 2nd half last week. Finished strong and hopeful that carries over to this week. Or will they run MVS more and give the deep ball look they haven't really featured yet? In the contest of the tortoise vs the hare...the Tortoise wins. Coleman and slow and steady is my pick.

On defense, I think both Rasul Douglas and Benford will have some opportunities this week. I like Bedford to shut down his man a bit. I think Rasul is going to be responsible for some big plays both for and against. I have him snagging an INT this week, but also taking a chance and missing on a long Collins TD. 

You have to run it at them bc Anderson and Hunter need to be slowed down.  

Have to find a way to make this a boring game.  

Not bc Shakir is out but we might be down 4 starters (Bernard, Taron, Rapp, Oliver) plus Von on defense.