Disarray in Pats land

14 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What are you doing? Trying to jinx us?  One game at a time.

“Virtually” 

no absolutes…, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Marv was 72 when he retired in '97, but was probably washed as a coach a couple of years before that. BB is 72 now.

Marv never held a candle to BB and it’s not close.

• Like (+1) 1

The best they could of expected was to get a season like the Bills with Tyrod sneaking into the playoffs. I like to dump on the Pats as much as anyone else but now isn't the time because they have not been that team for some seasons.

Its really about how they develop the QB they drafted and how they build around him when its time to roll it out. If they mess that up it will be more fun to joke on em. 

Edited by Lfod

Whats even more incredible is the Pats scrubbing the podcast episode and forcing their patsy to go on the radio to recant his comments.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/patriots-dump-podcast-episode-where-host-suggests-a-mutiny-is-brewing-over-qb

Team is definitely doing great, the organization is just… editing podcast episodes that say it isn’t for funsies!

8 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

“Virtually” 

no absolutes…, 😁👍

OK.  Just sounds a little too close for comfort for me.  I just hope we win tomorrow.

Actually I don't really believe in jinxes but they are fun to talk about.

• Like (+1) 1