Disarray in Pats land

I feel like we haven’t given the Pasts fans enough heckling for the Brady years.  

We went thru sooooo much pain and now the tide has turned, and we kinda just ignore them.  

shouldn't we be giving all the pain back?!

Edited by Blackbeard

4 hours ago, Savage said:

To be honest, Marv probably wasn’t one of the greatest coaches.

right place, right time.

not a bad coach, but not great.

sound familiar?

I’m not sure why you’re bringing age in to the conversation.

Marv had to deal with way, WAY more egos than McDermott, and he was able to corral all of them and get them go back to the SB again and again after multiple heartbreaks. He was a great coach and great motivator. 

I would argue he came around at the wrong time. Outside of the 1st SB against NY, they were playing all-time great teams in those games and just got outmatched.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

I feel like we haven’t given the Pasts fans enough heckling for the Brady years.  

We went thru sooooo much pain and now the tide has turned, and we kinda just ignore them.  

shouldn't we be giving all the pain back?!

Hard to heckle a team that has kicked your ass for 20 years.

• Haha (+1) 1

Didn't quite understand the Mayo hire to begin with.

The word was that in the building the "Patriot Way" was dead and BB had run his course. So they move on and hire a guy that has only played for BB and coached for the Patriots.

A lot of the staff, a lot of the systems is just the same. All they really did was get rid of a mountain of knowledge and experience. They had a chance to get away from the way it was and reboot which is what I think they should have done.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm sure someone has pointed out that this story is coming from The NY Post, right? 

Edit: okay, not a super sensationalist piece upon actual review. Fairly even-handed once you get past the headline and lede. 

Edited by Richard Noggin

9 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We will always have “the perfect game” Josh threw against them on a starry playoffs night…it’s at least a good start. 🤷‍♂️

Is that the one before 13 seconds?   Unfortunately they know that and they have 6 trophies.