Disarray in Pats land

dave mcbride

12 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Seems to me that all 3 AFC east opponents are in varying states of internal turmoil right now.

...This is what it was like for the Patriots and their fans for 20 straight years. Sit back and laugh at the utter dysfunction of the three other AFC East teams.

My, how the turntables...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

seriously

it's been 4 games into a new regime

He apparently retracted his “mutiny” statement and claims it was only part of a “heated debate” that he “got carried away with in the heat of the moment”. 

sounds like him being an official employee of the team and saying that isn’t going down well and probably puts his job in question is the only reason he’s backpedaling. 

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

He apparently retracted his “mutiny” statement and claims it was only part of a “heated debate” that he “got carried away with in the heat of the moment”. 

sounds like him being an official employee of the team and saying that isn’t going down well and probably puts his job in question is the only reason he’s backpedaling. 

well going by our experience w damaging articles id say the patriots are about to embark on a winning streak for the 2 seed

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

It should put his job in question, rushing to put his hot take into print. What an amateur. 

On the other hand, shooting his mouth off without thinking would make him perfectly qualified from any of the NFL shows on TV....

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sojourner said:

It's worth watching the embedded clip, where he sounds like he's speaking with some authority about what happened. Him walking back is one of those non-retraction retractions, it seems to me ...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Ya just hate to see it: https://nypost.com/2024/10/04/sports/patriots-own-reporter-says-team-is-teetering-on-mutiny/

Seems to me that all 3 AFC east opponents are in varying states of internal turmoil right now.

It’s just awesome to virtually know we will win the AFCE again and go to the playoffs. 😁👍🍸🚬

2 hours ago, Sojourner said:

Mutiny??? Jeez. Before the start of the season Mayo was apparently the perfect choice. 

Funny story.

I was in Hampton Beach, NH labor day weekend.

I was wearing Bills merch, and someone yelled out “ Go Bills”.

I guy with his wife and young kid.

Before we had a chance to talk, a Pats fan is walking by, and says, if you want a good coach, hire BB.

you’ll never win with the coach you have now.

I couldn’t really argue about it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1