TNF - Bucs @ Falcons

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

27 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Didn’t know they had Shepard. He’s their 4th WR and would be our best if we had him this Sunday. some teams take the position seriously. 

3 consecutive years of being plagued by injuries.  I thought he was on his way out of the league. 

It was a gamble by Tampa that paid off.

1 minute ago, Process said:

I like seeing Baker doing well. Seems like a good dude. He got some hate coming out of college, no? For what, grabbing his balls one time?

Yeah, I've always liked his moxie. It's nice to see Darnold doing well, too. I like to see the 2018 QB's doing well.

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He has over 4,000 more passing yards and ten more passing touchdowns than Lamar Jackson does right now.   If he had of went to a stable organization, I think he would be talked about as a top ten QB in the league.   That being said, I think the journey has been a good one for him and he seems to have found a home in TB. 

oh for sure! 100%. I wasn’t alluding or insinuating that he was bad just that he was arrogant and rubbed a lot of sensitive people the wrong way, a little “unfranchise-like” and might lead a team the wrong way from a leadership perspective. Which is ironic seeing as they dumped him for a POS. 

always liked baker and never understood why cleveland decided to move on. again, coaching certainly didn’t help him. he’s got insane talent. easily like what you suggest; top 10. 

If he had a career with McVay or Shannahan, guys who were searching for a QB during his Cleveland years he would be a unanimous stalwart in the top 5 talk. 

9 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Just switched over from Mets game, the picture on Prime is amazing. 

This game is like a saturday morning kids soccer game compared to the baseball game that just ended.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

PrimeView is my favorite way to watch currently.  Basically All-22 viewing. Great to backseat QB and watch Kirk throw to someone double-covered when someone else is wide-open down the seam.

how do you access that? i only see the broadcast selection

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

when it says watch, just below are 3 options, main broadcast, espanol and Prime VIsion.

Maybe it’s my tv app? I have to go into “more details” then choose one of the broadcasts. 

Thanks bro, appreciate the help!