TNF - Bucs @ Falcons

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Didn’t know they had Shepard. He’s their 4th WR and would be our best if we had him this Sunday. some teams take the position seriously. 

He was on the practice squad a couple weeks ago.

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

I've always been of the opinion that Todd Bowles isnt a very good head coach.    That said, Hue Jackson, Freddie Kitchens, and Kevin Stefanski must be atrocious.    The Browns drafted a talented QB, and gave him a bunch of clowns at head coach. 

coaching didn’t help him by any means but baker needed a little humbling too imo. 

the bounce around and landing under McVay’s tutelage was the best thing that ever happened to him. 

10 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Didn’t know they had Shepard. He’s their 4th WR and would be our best if we had him this Sunday. some teams take the position seriously. 

The Bills top three wideouts are a 2nd round pick, 2nd round pick, and a 5th round pick.    The Bucs top three wideouts are 1st rounder, 3rd rounder, and a 3rd rounder.  Outside of Evans who was a top ten pick and a hall of famer, I'd say its fairly comparable to how serious they take the position.

Bills dont get to draft in the top ten a lot.  I am not going to throw a big fuss about that.  

• Like (+1) 1

4-2 Mets.  Jessie Winker scoring after nearly getting into a fight with willy adames in game 1 is incredible.

and that is why you don't taunt or talk about people until you have won the game/series.

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

4-2 Mets.  Jessie Winker scoring after nearly getting into a fight with willy adames in game 1 is incredible.

and that is why you don't taunt or talk about people until you have won the game/series.

I'd laugh if they blew it in the ninth.

This brewers collapse is so ridiculous I bet even Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers are embarrassed for them.  this is like one of their trademark postseason games.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd laugh if they blew it in the ninth.

well the Brewers did just that.

8 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

coaching didn’t help him by any means but baker needed a little humbling too imo. 

the bounce around and landing under McVay’s tutelage was the best thing that ever happened to him. 

He has over 4,000 more passing yards and ten more passing touchdowns than Lamar Jackson does right now.   If he had of went to a stable organization, I think he would be talked about as a top ten QB in the league.   That being said, I think the journey has been a good one for him and he seems to have found a home in TB. 

• Agree 1