Who was Josh gonna throw to on the “flea flicker” ?

No clue I never saw a vid down the field... I wiill say this... if there was someone running wide open I feel like the broadcast would have at least shown it and given it the old  .. So Close, look at how they saved a sure TD and changed the momentum back in there favor etc....  commentary... 

Everything about the play sucked.........no one was open, Hollins was the target and he was double covered and well at that. Josh should have ate it but its hard to really criticize, the play design was spectacularly terrible.  Not sure I would call it a Flea Flicker

Edited by Matt_In_NH
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Every broadcast I've seen this year has done a terrible job with replays in general. They aren't showing what teams were trying to do. They aren't going back to missed catches to see if it should have been caught. They seem to have less clue than ever when flags are thrown. 

It would appear they have cut back on spotters, cameramen, etc. I guess when you are paying guys like Brady 36 mil per year, you have to cut costs somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

it wasn't a flea flicker and Hollins beat his guy inside and was past the safety so theoretically he would have thrown that to the sideline in the endzone to Hollins.

Hollins beat nobody and was past nobody. 

Edited by Bangarang
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Decide for yourself who Josh was supposed to throw top

Don’t blame Josh at all but the whole game is different if he just tosses the ball out of bounds or goes down.

He tried to throw it and I doubt he even saw what was down there.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

I think whoever it was to that play should end up where it went.   To he🏒🏒

Has anybody researched Bills history?  Was it another tribute to the glory days of the Mularkey Bills?  I also have to ask if Brady was sick or something.  it's one thing to have a clunker game, but it seemed like everything Brady normally does well was missing.  Didn't see as much motion to identify coverage.  When Brady does do trick plays or plays in general it usually builds off something the defense has seen and is trying to stop.  So, the 4th down throw to Shakir earlier in the year built off of orbit motion (which the Bills have done a lot) and Cook leaking out.  Defense tried to stop both and when Shakir reversed orbit it was wide open.  When have we seen Samuel run out of the wildcat?  So, instead of worrying about Samuel and success he had in the play all the attention went to Allen and the thing blew up.

9 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Don’t blame Josh at all but the whole game is different if he just tosses the ball out of bounds or goes down.

He tried to throw it and I doubt he even saw what was down there.

He was going to do Josh Allen things and sling it into the back of the Endzone.

3 minutes ago, K D said:

It just wasn't necessary. The Bills were marching down the field pretty easily at that point. Trick plays are for when you can't get anything going on offense.

That play call in that situation is literally a fireable offense if they ever call it again... especially with Samuel behind the line of scrimmage... the design was horrendous..  Direct snap to a WR who scares no one with 17 set to his left... OMG literally Joe B was liquored up one night eating Chicken Wings drew that on a napkin and thought it was the greatest play ever... just itchin to call it...  play stupid games win stupid prizes. 

• Haha (+1) 1