Week 5, Bills v. Texans, PREDICT THE SCORE!

I always predict losses but this is one where I actually genuinely think it. I think we lose by double digits and everyone will officially be off the bandwagon on Monday morning. 

Every time the Texans have a big play on offense or defense they will show a shot of Diggs walking back to the huddle or flossing on the sidelines and it will quickly grow as annoying as the shots of Taylor Swift every time Kelce puts one foot in front of the other.

Texans 28 - Bills 16

• Thank you (+1) 1

The winning team will have more points than the losing team.  

[note to self, come back after the game and edit this post with the actual score so I look smart]

Texans 23

Bills 20

Edited by Just Jack
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Bills 24

Texans 20

Back and forth game but Josh wills them at the end with a late TD to Kincaid with a minute to go and the Texans rally with 1 min left fails at the Bills 40. Frustrating game, but Bills figure it out.

• Like (+1) 1

Man this has been the hardest game to predict in a long time. I think mcd is a bit of a wizard baffling young qbs and that Texans run defense looks gettable to me roster wise.  Lassiter seems like he’s still learning the ropes at corner too

that Houston defense reminds me a bit of the dolphins defenses that Josh has nuked.  Assuming one or both of taron/terrell play I don’t think we get a repeat of last week even without Ed 

BUF: 31

HOU:24

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/3/2024 at 6:57 PM, Reks Ryan said:

Texans 34

Bills      31

Bass misses a late FG

This is my thinking too. Maybe not the missed fg though. We just have so many injuries at the moment and with joshes hand, it limits his mobility 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 28

Texans 24

Texans score when they get the ball but Allen and the Bills offense uses a 1990 NY Giants Super Bowl ball control strategy to limit Texans possessions. Allen hits Coleman for a TD late in the game to pull ahead and Texans fail to score in limited time. Bass misses a field goal early so Bills decide to not have him kick others. 

Bass justifiably unemployed come Monday. 

• Like (+1) 1

Unless Coleman turns into a superstar we lose.

Ravens have 300 more passing yards than Bills, The Bills have given u 200 more rushing yards, The Bills have 7  more Touchdowns

Edited by DaVinci
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1