Week 5, Bills v. Texans, PREDICT THE SCORE!

13 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations again to Week 4 winner @Virgil!

The 3-1 Bills make part 2 of a three-straight game roady down to Houston to take on the 3-1 Texans.  "The Stef Diggs Revenge" game promises to be a wild affair, what with the grudge match vibe and all.  The Bills are fresh from getting their asses kicked all over M&T by the Ravens on SNF, and they play a rare (this year) 1:00 game Sunday.  Will the weird start time affect the game?  I don't know, but it will be nice to watch a game while the sun is shining.

So who's gonna show up for the Bills?  The D that turtles and can't stop anything?  Sugar Rush Josh having to play hero ball because his receivers all of a sudden have the case of the Gabe Dav....errrr....dropsies?  Or the team that steamrollered the Cards, Fish, and Jagoffs?  I keep going back and forth on this one.  We beat a bunch of cupcakes, and the Texans ain't no cupcake.  It doesn't look like the Bills are capable of beating anything other than a cupcake with their depleted defense (Von suspension is a killer) and dysfunctional offense right now.  I have a sense of doom about this one.  Stef gets his, no revenge for the Bills, and we end up 3-2 afterwards:

Beews - 28

Texans - 31  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

Week 4 - @Virgil

Rebound game:

Bills 38

TexASS 17

• Like (+1) 1

Texans 31

Bills 24

If you didn’t see the Diggs revenge game coming, then you haven’t been a Bills fan for long.  This is a pretty back and forth game, but this time the defender doesn’t drop Josh’s interception on the final drive.   Everyone feels better about the offense again, but the defense just can’t get off the field.   

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 27

Texans 24

This will be a close game.  Bassomatic needs to get back to form.

As far as Davante vs. Amari, vs. nothing, I’ll choose Davante.

Give them a 2nd as we have two, and have them eat the cap hit.  The only asset I can see might sweeten is Elam as he’s more of a man guy, and the Raiders do more man then us.  We extend the deal with a voidable year and get him for this year and 2025.  Part of the deal is we tell Davonte , Keon practically lives with you on route tree development as he’s a pro.

Thats a deal worth taking.  Hollins and MVS are worthless.  Coleman can develop under Devante’s tutelidge, and get Samuel more involved.  Defenses will have to key on Davonte which will make it easier for the rest to get more favorable matchups.

The East will still be ours.

We can go deep with a Davonte, Coleman, and Shakir as nickel and Kinkaid as our TE.  That’s money.

Thats my take.

BTW- Bernard may be back this week, and Taron next week or both next week.  Now we’re talking.  Not that I’m on speed dial with Beane.  A boy can dream.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

The men who hold high places must be the ones who start.

Bills 21-12

To forge their creativity .... closer to the heart....

Bills 34

Titans 31

• Like (+1) 1