Week 5, Bills v. Texans, PREDICT THE SCORE!

I don’t like this matchup, the Texans have WAY more talent on offense than the Bills do on D and unfortunately, I don’t see a win coming from this with Diggs being motivated to prove his point as well. 

Texans - 38

Bills - 20

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I don’t like this matchup, the Texans have WAY more talent on offense than the Bills do on D and unfortunately, I don’t see a win coming from this with Diggs being motivated to prove his point as well. 

Texans - 38

Bills - 20

Need to keep them off the field. Along with Josh the most important player in this game will be Cook. Run the ball and control the clock. Best way to help the defense is to keep Stroud on the sidelines. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Need to keep them off the field. Along with Josh the most important player in this game will be Cook. Run the ball and control the clock. Best way to help the defense is to keep Stroud on the sidelines. 

Easier said than done, but I do agree.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DCofNC said:

Easier said than done, but I do agree.

True but Brady needs to have a game plan where they hog the ball. Think Giants in the Super Bowl vs the Bills. They had it for 40 minutes. Big reason why they won the game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Texans 30

Bills 21

Trying something different this week. I've predicted a win in every game but even the wins I predicted I was way off on what the game script would look like. So, hopefully my feelings about this game will turn out similarly wrong.

I worry that Joe Mixon is the exact type of RB that will give us issues. I worry that we have no one that can get pressure on CJ Stroud. I worry Baltimore laid out the blueprint for how to slow down our offense and if I'm being honest even 21 points seems optimistic. I worry that Bass vs Fairbairn is as wide a talent gap as anything else in this game.

Call it an overreaction but I'm not going to shake the Ravens beatdown until the Bills show me it was a one time fluke.

Happy, you’ll be happy after this one.  Tex boys don’t have the D rush that we experienced last week, and Cook will cook with 100+ all purpose yards. Bills will use draws and screens as new wrinkles. Btw, Shakir will play with 7 nabs.  We will go on 4th downs from the 30.  We win 34-24.

• Like (+1) 1