One month left Maga and you’re done!

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Therefore, no books are to be believed because money is involved in all of them.  Actually, money is involved in nearly everything in life. So nothing is to be believed.  Kind of a foundational fascist tactic…

When people tell you who they are--as you have, here, it's best to believe them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Every single post from you racist &^%$$ post has a threatening tone to it.

The entire left drools violence, and is condoned and encouraged by our current corrupt

media and government.

What? That's why the left threatens civil war at the sound of a drag queen show, or carries a half squad of weapons to order a soy latte at star bucks. I think the threat is coming from inside your own head. relax we're just chatting here. 

Searched: "conservative vs liberal mind"

AI Overview

Learn more…

Studies have shown that the brains of liberals and conservatives differ in structure and function, which may be related to political views: 

Memory Conservatives may be more likely to remember negative scenes than positive scenes. 

Brain structure

Liberals tend to have a larger anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), while conservatives tend to have a larger amygdala: 

Anterior cingulate cortex: This part of the brain helps detect errors and resolve conflicts. Liberals may have more gray matter in this area, which could mean they use it more. This may make them more tolerant of ambiguity and uncertainty. 

Amygdala: This part of the brain is important for regulating emotions and evaluating threats. Conservatives may have more gray matter in this area, which could mean they are more sensitive to threatening stimuli. 

Brain function

Conservatives may be more structured and habitual in their decision making and cognitive performance. Liberals may have a higher tolerance for cognitive tasks that require novelty, complexity, and creativity. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It was both. MAGA always makes lying declarations, you are par for the course. 

Golfing is a sport of the elites, and a huge contributor to climate change.  Typical Kremlin mishmash--accusing another of that which you do.  

Plus, I think you're projecting.  I'm declaring you're projecting.  

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

What? That's why the left threatens civil war at the sound of a drag queen show, or carries a half squad of weapons to order a soy latte at star bucks. I think the threat is coming from inside your own head. relax we're just chatting here. 

Searched: "conservative vs liberal mind"

AI Overview

Learn more…

Studies have shown that the brains of liberals and conservatives differ in structure and function, which may be related to political views: 

Memory Conservatives may be more likely to remember negative scenes than positive scenes. 

Brain structure

Liberals tend to have a larger anterior cingulate cortex (ACC), while conservatives tend to have a larger amygdala: 

Anterior cingulate cortex: This part of the brain helps detect errors and resolve conflicts. Liberals may have more gray matter in this area, which could mean they use it more. This may make them more tolerant of ambiguity and uncertainty. 

Amygdala: This part of the brain is important for regulating emotions and evaluating threats. Conservatives may have more gray matter in this area, which could mean they are more sensitive to threatening stimuli. 

Brain function

Conservatives may be more structured and habitual in their decision making and cognitive performance. Liberals may have a higher tolerance for cognitive tasks that require novelty, complexity, and creativity. 

Did Facebook ai tell you this? Or Google? Or any other tech company that's actively cheering on the left?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Golfing is a sport of the elites, and a huge contributor to climate change.  Typical Kremlin mishmash--accusing another of that which you do.  

No, you have never really shown any indication that you actually think. You are one of the people that watch what Trump says and that becomes your "thought" 

23 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

the airbushed cover pic is as inauthentic as the incompetent buffoon that she is 

what's next, a cover photo on Salon ?

Vogue covers by actual model first lady Melania?

The media isn't biased though. Not at all.

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Trump worships golf. And he cheats. It’s a fabulous sport when you compete with honest players 

7 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When people tell you who they are--as you have, here, it's best to believe them.  

Uh huh. But I’m not running for president. Narcissism happens. ‘N the meantime your logic sucks. Ad hominem May occasionally work for Komrade Sasha from nc but u seem to aspire to be rational or at least skillfully utilize fallacies. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

People know trump gear makes them a target for deranged lefties.

Plus.  The economy sucks.  People are cutting back on all kinds of non essentials 

$60 chinese made bibles, $200 ugly sneakers and $100k watches are poor value.  can't blame them....the economy only sucks for some.  for others, it's quite robust.  haves versus have nots.  classic historical struggle...  there's almost always pain but the have nots almost never change their lot.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever