One month left Maga and you’re done!

38 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You live in a strange world where historical events are reimagined in a completely new way.  Next up from Tibsy:  "Trump lead us into conflict with North Vietnam."  

At least I'm not defending a traitor 

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At least I'm not defending a traitor 

Floods country with drugs and terrorists while ignoring current citizens and who is the traitor? One side wants America first and one side wants to put the world first and Americans last. Easy choice

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Oh so now you believe Woodward book? Lol can’t make this stuff up.

I’ll repeat, but expand a bit for clarity.  

Woodward’s story about what someone told him about someone else might be true, or it might be false.  

Woodward might believe what he was told, but the person he spoke with might be mistaken or lying.  

Woodward might be embellishing or making up his version of the facts to sell books.  

Woodward’s narrative might be true re: Trump, true regarding Biden, true regarding Trump, false regarding Biden, false regarding Trump, true regarding Biden, and false regarding Trump and false regarding Biden.

That’s the nature of books, stories, authors and people in general.  I shouldn’t have to tell you that, but I’m happy to be your north star here. 

What we do know for certain is that when the Kremlin tells you what to believe, sometimes you believe. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ll repeat, but expand a bit for clarity.  

Woodward’s story about what someone told him about someone else might be true, or it might be false.  

Woodward might believe what he was told, but the person he spoke with might be mistaken or lying.  

Woodward might be embellishing or making up his version of the facts to sell books.  

Woodward’s narrative might be true re: Trump, true regarding Biden, true regarding Trump, false regarding Biden, false regarding Trump, true regarding Biden, and false regarding Trump and false regarding Biden.

That’s the nature of books, stories, authors and people in general.  I shouldn’t have to tell you that, but I’m happy to be your north star here. 

What we do know for certain is that when the Kremlin tells you what to believe, sometimes you believe. 

You are full of shi t. But as always very entertaining.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

what we do know for certain is that you're no north star.  let someone else follow you into the sewer.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Dislike 1

7 hours ago, K D said:

Floods country with drugs and terrorists while ignoring current citizens and who is the traitor? One side wants America first and one side wants to put the world first and Americans last. Easy choice

The communities in my area are recovering slowly but surely from the horrible impact of helene with the help of able fed and state agencies.  Global warming is real and here.  Which side wants to try and improve it (it's too f'in late)?  One side incites insurrections in our most sacred government spaces.  but as long as you personally (might) do better....wanna buy some uninsurable swamp land in Fla?   There's a poster here that says it's absolutely wonderful.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what we do know for certain is that you're no north star.  let someone else follow you into the sewer.

As I recall, your posting history suggests you’re not even certain on key facts of your life.  Still, I have updated my notes to reflect you are not a fan.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You are full of shi t. But as always very entertaining.

I’m a realist, 4th.  What I’ve offered on this issue is pretty basic logic and based on sound reasoning.  Everything associated with this book is based on generating book sales—subject, cover, press releases, reviews, media appearances, release date…everything.   When money is involved, it’s best to be mindful of that.  

I can understand your absolute belief in the allegations, again, that’s why a book like this will sell.  That’s the point.  

I’m less certain why you’re pushing talking points from the Kremlin.  That seems inconsistent with other positions you have held, but I could be wrong. 

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m a realist, 4th.  What I’ve offered on this issue is pretty basic logic and based on sound reasoning.  Everything associated with this book is based on generating book sales—subject, cover, press releases, reviews, media appearances, release date…everything.   When money is involved, it’s best to be mindful of that.  

I can understand your absolute belief in the allegations, again, that’s why a book like this will sell.  That’s the point.  

I’m less certain why you’re pushing talking points from the Kremlin.  That seems inconsistent with other positions you have held, but I could be wrong. 

Therefore, no books are to be believed because money is involved in all of them.  Actually, money is involved in nearly everything in life. So nothing is to be believed.  Kind of a foundational fascist tactic…

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Every single post from you racist &^%$$ post has a threatening tone to it.

The entire left drools violence, and is condoned and encouraged by our current corrupt

media and government.

We don’t like you and your ilk. We have little in common. We hope you remain losers. That’s not a threat. It’s a hope.