One month left Maga and you’re done!

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My head tells me this is true but I know anything can happen 

Honest Q, why does your head tell you this?

Maybe your heart does, but the logical side of you cannot look at polling trends, ballot requests in swing states, internal polling leaks & how the two campaigns are acting down the stretch and think that post is anything more than wishing…

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Maybe your heart does, but the logical side of you cannot look at polling trends, ballot requests in swing states, internal polling leaks & how the two campaigns are acting down the stretch and think that post is anything more than wishing…

Trump has not tried in the slightest to expand his base, he has lost a lot of the middle of the road Republicans, just look at all the Republicans endorsing Harris, the women's health issue is firing up Dems, Trump's act is simply getting old and Harris is running a good campaign 

It's amazing that such an apolitical poster like 4th who has never voted in a single election its entire life is so concerned about this particular election that it starts a thread in a NFL team sub forum about its disdain for one side alone. 

Because its apolitical and eschews voting.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump has not tried in the slightest to expand his base, he has lost a lot of the middle of the road Republicans, just look at all the Republicans endorsing Harris, the women's health issue is firing up Dems, Trump's act is simply getting old and Harris is running a good campaign 

Hey if you know something the polls don't you should put your money where your mouth is because you can make some good money betting Kamala. Trump is up so much they will probably give you nice odds. If Trump gets up high enough I might even bet Kamala just because I know it won't be a fair election and they won't let him win fair and square.

Just now, K D said:

Hey if you know something the polls don't you should put your money where your mouth is because you can make some good money betting Kamala. Trump is up so much they will probably give you nice odds. If Trump gets up high enough I might even bet Kamala just because I know it won't be a fair election and they won't let him win fair and square.

Betting is dumb. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Then why does the RCP polling average have him winning the electoral college now?   Why does anyone who has access to internal polling say that it’s even worse for Harris than publicly known?

I don’t think she has no chance by any means, but I don’t think abortion has the same energy it did a few years ago and I think you only acknowledge a changing electorate for one side … You speak of some Cheney/Chamber of Commerce Republican types backing Harris, yet don’t acknowledge the white working class moving heavy to Trump.. and where would that matter the most?… PA, MI & WI. 

In Michigan she is having real issues with the normally reliable Muslim vote and third party candidates are eating away 2-3% of her possible vote share. 

Pennsylvania is heavy fracking and white working class.   Polling has it basically tied, but folks who have seen the internals say Trump is close to locking it up.  Same for those who have seen Sun Belt polling. 

And let’s just forget the polls and say they miss to the right…

Let’s look at the campaigns.  Why the drastic strategy shift for Harris/Walz?  They went from being invisible to everywhere.  Drastic strategy shakeups don’t typically bode well for a campaign a month out. 

Walz attacking the EC doesn’t sound promising.   Harris campaign, in their over saturation for Milton, clearly feels damaged by Helene.  (Swing state storm)

People can point to the youth vote as being off when polling shows Trump doing well… but Gen Z is more conservative than Millennials and young men have started to go heavy right, somewhat offsetting the heavy left shift of young women and numbing the advantage Dems typically have with the youth vote .. then add in those who won’t vote due to this administrations Israel stance.

Trump also doing better than any R with Latino’s and a not insignificant bump with black men. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2

Just now, SCBills said:

Then why does the RCP polling average have him winning the electoral college now?   Why does anyone who has access to internal polling say that it’s even worse for Harris than publicly known?

I don’t think she has no chance by any means, but I don’t think abortion has the same energy it did a few years ago and I think you only acknowledge a changing electorate for one side … You speak of some Cheney/Chamber of Commerce Republican types backing Harris, yet don’t acknowledge the white working class moving heavy to Trump.. and where would that matter the most?… PA, MI & WI. 

In Michigan she is having real issues with the normally reliable Muslim vote and third party candidates are eating away 2-3% of her possible vote share. 

Pennsylvania is heavy fracking and white working class.   Polling has it basically tied, but folks who have seen the internals say Trump is close to locking it up.  Same for those who have seen Sun Belt polling. 

And let’s just forget the polls and say they miss to the right…

Let’s look at the campaigns.  Why the drastic strategy shift for Harris/Walz?  They went from being invisible to everywhere.  Drastic strategy shakeups don’t typically bode well for a campaign a month out. 

People can point to the youth vote as being off when polling shows Trump doing well… but Gen Z is more conservative than Millennials and young men have started to go heavy right, somewhat offsetting the heavy left shift of young women and numbing the advantage Dems typically have with the youth vote .. then add in those who won’t vote due to this administrations Israel stance.

Trump also doing better than any R with Latino’s and a not insignificant bump with black men. 

Half the polls are just bunk and the other half don't reach all the people anymore. 

You believe what the polls tell you? 

5 minutes ago, K D said:

How much do you waste a year gambling? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Half the polls are just bunk and the other half don't reach all the people anymore. 

You believe what the polls tell you? 

Not necessarily .. I more look at trends. 

But I do care what the campaigns internal polling is telling them, especially when evidenced by their corresponding actions. 

Internal polling leaks have Trump looking very strong right now.  

And in looking at the campaigns..  The Harris campaign has completely changed their strategy and Walz is now attacking the EC a month out.   Trump is either really dumb or really confident, as he’s holding a Coachella rally and MSG in his final month. 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

My head tells me this is true but I know anything can happen 

Oh but Trump is Putin's stooge, all you silly BS can't hide that fact. He wants to appease Putin, just like Chamberlain appeased Hitler. 

You sure put a lot of energy into trying to confuse a pretty simply fact 

The original “stooge” rolled by Putin was Barrack Obama, per Joe Biden in Woodward’s book.   That seems obvious when looking at the facts as they played out. 

Thereafter, Putin stays home for 4 years, and a new stooge takes over.  JB, obviously neutered by Obama even with all his foreign policy chops, is now THE guy.    Almost by design, and not long after Biden takes office, Putin moves on Ukraine in a horrible way, knowing JB better than he knows himself.    Of course, if Harris had the skillset to partner with Biden to avoid the crisis, the world would never know. 

The obvious next question for free nations in the region should Harris win is “Are we next?”.

Besides, it’s 4th singing the praises of the Kremlin and their honesty, not me.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The original “stooge” rolled by Putin was Barrack Obama, per Joe Biden in Woodward’s book.   That seems obvious when looking at the facts as they played out. 

Thereafter, Putin stays home for 4 years, and a new stooge takes over.  JB, obviously neutered by Obama even with all his foreign policy chops, is now THE guy.    Almost by design, and not long after Biden takes office, Putin moves on Ukraine in a horrible way, knowing JB better than he knows himself.    Of course, if Harris had the skillset to partner with Biden to avoid the crisis, the world would never know. 

The obvious next question for free nations in the region should Harris win is “Are we next?”.

Obama, who kicked Putin out of the G-9? Trump who tried getting him back in? Forgot that? No doubt, Obama did not handle Putin well with Crimea, but to compare what Obama did to Trump is an obvious dodge, you are covering for a traitor. Did Obama side with Putin on issues? Did Obama sign a contract with Putin to build a hotel? Did Obama work with Putin to win an election? 

No. Why are you covering for Trump's treasonous behaviour? Now he find out he sent him Covid stuff during a pandemic? Wow 

You must really love the F out of Trump to defend his kissing up to the murderous tyrant 

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not necessarily .. I more look at trends. 

But I do care what the campaigns internal polling is telling them, especially when evidenced by their corresponding actions. 

Internal polling leaks have Trump looking very strong right now.  

And in looking at the campaigns..  The Harris campaign has completely changed their strategy and Walz is now attacking the EC a month out.   Trump is either really dumb or really confident, as he’s holding a Coachella rally and MSG in his final month. 

Internal polling? You mean the Trump campaign has "leaked" info they want you to believe. You trust Trump, the liar, I get that. But I don't. You trust the polls Trump is "leaking" 🤷‍♂️

55 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Useful idiots don't have a logical side.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Obama, who kicked Putin out of the G-9? Trump who tried getting him back in? Forgot that? No doubt, Obama did not handle Putin well with Crimea, but to compare what Obama did to Trump is an obvious dodge, you are covering for a traitor. Did Obama side with Putin on issues? Did Obama sign a contract with Putin to build a hotel? Did Obama work with Putin to win an election? 

No. Why are you covering for Trump's treasonous behaviour? Now he find out he sent him Covid stuff during a pandemic? Wow 

You must really love the F out of Trump to defend his kissing up to the murderous tyrant 

Look Tibsy, you can rage like a suburban soccer mom who got a bad haircut, but the facts are the facts.

Russian interference flourished on Barrack's watch.  All the actions, real or alleged, occurred when Barrack and Joe were running the country.  Perhaps he was busy negotiating with Netflix or planning the Martha's Vineyard china pattern, but that's a fact.  

What did he do about it, proactively?  Nothing--though he expelled Russian nationals as he was leaving the WH, creating a situation with an incoming admin that should have taken place much earlier, designed to create stress and tension for the opposition who prevailed at the ballot box. 

Kudos to you for the emotional bravery to acknowledge he "did not handle Putin well with Crimea".  That's the equivalent of suggesting the Titanic didn't handle the iceberg well, but only if you're Crimean I suppose.  That was back when you didn't care about Crimea, or Ukraine, or Barrack's actions because it didn't matter.  

So, we know Obama didn't handle Crimea well, and we know JB was part of all that, so he was 0-fer.  Then, Trump gets elected, nothing.  Then your boy Joe gets in...gets rolling...and 13 months later Putin moves in Ukraine.  Mind you, for the 1461 days Trump was in office, he stayed out.  Now to be fair--I cannot say whether or not Biden partnered with Putin to gin up the war machine, or if Putin waited until a weaker adversary was in the WH, but either way, it was all on Biden/Harris. 

As for the removal of Russia from the G8, here's the reality.  Putin got over 10,000 sq miles and all that comes with the peninsula, Obama's line in the sand was running in the safety of the crowd with other world leaders and telling him he could not sit at the cool kid's table anymore.  I'd hope it was simply incompetence, but you never know. 

The Putin recap:

Obama/Biden....he takes Crimea.

Trump...he stayed at home.

Biden/Harris...he invades Ukraine. 

Harris/Walz...what country falls next, Tibsy? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh so now you believe Woodward book? Lol can’t make this stuff up.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Look Tibsy, you can rage like a suburban soccer mom who got a bad haircut, but the facts are the facts.

Russian interference flourished on Barrack's watch.  All the actions, real or alleged, occurred when Barrack and Joe were running the country.  Perhaps he was busy negotiating with Netflix or planning the Martha's Vineyard china pattern, but that's a fact.  

What did he do about it, proactively?  Nothing--though he expelled Russian nationals as he was leaving the WH, creating a situation with an incoming admin that should have taken place much earlier, designed to create stress and tension for the opposition who prevailed at the ballot box. 

Kudos to you for the emotional bravery to acknowledge he "did not handle Putin well with Crimea".  That's the equivalent of suggesting the Titanic didn't handle the iceberg well, but only if you're Crimean I suppose.  That was back when you didn't care about Crimea, or Ukraine, or Barrack's actions because it didn't matter.  

So, we know Obama didn't handle Crimea well, and we know JB was part of all that, so he was 0-fer.  Then, Trump gets elected, nothing.  Then your boy Joe gets in...gets rolling...and 13 months later Putin moves in Ukraine.  Mind you, for the 1461 days Trump was in office, he stayed out.  Now to be fair--I cannot say whether or not Biden partnered with Putin to gin up the war machine, or if Putin waited until a weaker adversary was in the WH, but either way, it was all on Biden/Harris. 

As for the removal of Russia from the G8, here's the reality.  Putin got over 10,000 sq miles and all that comes with the peninsula, Obama's line in the sand was running in the safety of the crowd with other world leaders and telling him he could not sit at the cool kid's table anymore.  I'd hope it was simply incompetence, but you never know. 

The Putin recap:

Obama/Biden....he takes Crimea.

Trump...he stayed at home.

Biden/Harris...he invades Ukraine. 

Harris/Walz...what country falls next, Tibsy? 

Silly reply. Mistakes were made but others, no one, NO ONE, acted like Trump in accepting Putin's help, praising his invasion of Ukraine, signing business deals with the monster, siding with the bloody warmongering dictator over our intelligence services and then sending supplies to Putin when we needed them 

Now we find out he is in contact with the warmonger while he is killing Ukrainians. You are defending that. 

What the hell is wrong with you? You are the typical "Party over Country" person that good people distance themselves from. Good Americans support country over party. 

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Oh so now you believe Woodward book? Lol can’t make this stuff up.

That little girl is truth! 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The farm doesn't have the self awareness to grasp this thread is them showing how extreme and divisive they are.  

Projection, your only friend 👏

You must be a really pathetic person 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Silly reply. Mistakes were made but others, no one, NO ONE, acted like Trump in accepting Putin's help, praising his invasion of Ukraine, signing business deals with the monster, siding with the bloody warmongering dictator over our intelligence services and then sending supplies to Putin when we needed them 

Now we find out he is in contact with the warmonger while he is killing Ukrainians. You are defending that. 

I allowed for the possibility that abject incompetence lead to the situation in Crimea and Ukraine, but who really knows?  There's always talk about the war machine and those who profit from it, Barrack and Michelle are living a pretty good life these days. Waterfront property, amazing views, etc.  

Trump wasn't president when all that went on,  Tibsy, so blaming him for votes you cast seems small, petty and unsporting.  Come to think of it, Hamas launched their attack on our ally Israel when Biden was in office, too.  

Yikes.  If Harris gets in, do you suppose one of our enemies attempts to anschluss Nova Scotia? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I allowed for the possibility that abject incompetence lead to the situation in Crimea and Ukraine, but who really knows?  There's always talk about the war machine and those who profit from it, Barrack and Michelle are living a pretty good life these days. Waterfront property, amazing views, etc.  

Trump wasn't president when all that went on,  Tibsy, so blaming him for votes you cast seems small, petty and unsporting.  Come to think of it, Hamas launched their attack on our ally Israel when Biden was in office, too.  

Yikes.  If Harris gets in, do you suppose one of our enemies attempts to anschluss Nova Scotia? 

Blah balh blah, this is about Trump being a traitor, which he obviously is. You chose to stand by the traitor and not our country 

Keep making excuses for the obvious, it fits you well. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Blah balh blah, this is about Trump being a traitor, which he obviously is. You chose to stand by the traitor and not our country 

Keep making excuses for the obvious, it fits you well. 

You live in a strange world where historical events are reimagined in a completely new way.  Next up from Tibsy:  "Trump lead us into conflict with North Vietnam."  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3