One month left Maga and you’re done!

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, and that’s a dumb thing to believe. 

Unless your brain has been pickled by the internet, of course.

No, it was dumb to think Biden could do better.  I said as much all during the latter half of 2020.

And I know why you believed otherwise.  Your brain was pickled by the alphabet networks. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, it was dumb to think Biden could do better.  I said as much all during the latter half of 2020.

And I know why you believed otherwise.  Your brain was pickled by the alphabet networks. 

I don’t know how many times I need to say I don’t watch TV news but I also know that you don’t actually understand things and just project your own ignorance, so… cool story, I guess?

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, njbuff said:

Since you're so confident that "MAGA" is done on election night, put your money where your mouth is.

If Trump wins, you leave the board forever. Since it's a sure thing that Harris will win, take the bet.

Otherwise, STFU and let the thing play out and see who America votes for. 

Even if it accepts it won't honor the bet if you win.

I made a bet with the King about when all the J6 committee transcripts would be released.

The King lost as all the J6 transcripts still haven't been released, and he of course didn't honor the bet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

Since you're so confident that "MAGA" is done on election night, put your money where your mouth is.

If Trump wins, you leave the board forever. Since it's a sure thing that Harris will win, take the bet.

Will you accept the result if Harris wins? 

13 hours ago, njbuff said:

And what are you going to do since you are trying make this bet? Even if Harris wins I doubt I will post much other than throwing dirt on your grave. Putting here talking to maga=waste of time. Do you ever see me post on right or left policies? No. So again what are you going to do? 

i call it like I see it just like a football game. You think people who are on the fence are going to vote for a guy who is spreading lies and causing division during a natural disaster? Hell no. That is why I said trump is currently putting the final nails in his coffin. Just keep him talking, he is his own worst enemy. 

MJT no one more maga than her, “the govt is controlling the weather”. You think anyone who isn’t die hard maga is going to vote for that? I can’t believe that is what politics has come to? Outside of the obvious things wrong with what she said that dumb B word didn’t even take into consideration that she IS THE GOVT!!! 
You stfu and start figuring out what you are going to do when maga dies. How are you idiots going to get your self respect back? 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No they will storm the Capitol again.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“….new book says…”. 

🤔

Obviously it’s it’s not maga right wing nut job you won’t believe it.

Woodward is a highly respected journalist. Not everyone is like trump and willing to throw there careers away because they lie constantly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No matter WHO is President I still have to bust my ass (literally) to make a buck.

So, of course, I will accept the results of the election.

Neither side is going to accept the results. 

Take that to the bank.

But here's the difference. 

Obama left the WH in 2017 as required after planting the Russian collusion seeds and undermining the incoming Trump administration.

Just as Trump left in 2021 as required when the all legal challenges were rejected on standing.

However if Trump wins next month and we are to believe Jamie Raskin there will be no such peaceful transfer of power. 

I believe him.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Obviously it’s it’s not maga right wing nut job you won’t believe it.

Woodward is a highly respected journalist. Not everyone is like trump and willing to throw there careers away because they lie constantly.

This is why you probably feel like everyone is always fighting with you, you operate in extremes. 

R. Woodward is an author intent on selling a book, nothing more, nothing less.  His story goes that he spoke with someone who said something about someone else.  It could be true. It could be false.  It's up to the reader to decide, and bias creeps into the conversation. 

In the same book, the author states that Biden has raged at Obama for completely mishandling the Russian incursion into Crimea, in essence stating that they f'd it up. Stepping away from the need to be force fed drama and book sales, it seems pretty clear that Obama f'd up Crimea, and Biden f'd up Ukraine.  I think that because Putin advanced when Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris were in charge of the response.  I think that he knew the response would be manageable and had a pretty good feeling on how Biden would respond.  He had 50 years of intel on him. That said...what R Woodward said someone else said could be true, or it could be false. 

My general rule of thumb is that when someone says they spoke with someone about someone else, and in some way profits from spreading the tale, it's reasonable to be distrustful of what someone said about someone saying things about someone else.  I learned that when I was 12 or 13.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is why you probably feel like everyone is always fighting with you, you operate in extremes. 

R. Woodward is an author intent on selling a book, nothing more, nothing less.  His story goes that he spoke with someone who said something about someone else.  It could be true. It could be false.  It's up to the reader to decide, and bias creeps into the conversation. 

In the same book, the author states that Biden has raged at Obama for completely mishandling the Russian incursion into Crimea, in essence stating that they f'd it up. Stepping away from the need to be force fed drama and book sales, it seems pretty clear that Obama f'd up Crimea, and Biden f'd up Ukraine.  I think that because Putin advanced when Obama/Biden and Biden/Harris were in charge of the response.  I think that he knew the response would be manageable and had a pretty good feeling on how Biden would respond.  He had 50 years of intel on him. That said...what R Woodward said someone else said could be true, or it could be false. 

My general rule of thumb is that when someone says they spoke with someone about someone else, and in some way profits from spreading the tale, it's reasonable to be distrustful of what someone said about someone saying things about someone else.  I learned that when I was 12 or 13.

Spin it how you want. I have not heard anyone say he has reported fake stuff in the past. In fact his last stuff that came out a while back was from his own conversations with trump. They played the recordings. Again, I don’t expect you to believe it. You have to spin it so you can justify supporting a guy like trump and be able to sleep comfortably at night. I’m not sure I operate in extremes, I can live with trump as president. I want to laugh at all of you when you are loosing freedoms and he ***** yup the country again. You people spent four years bitching and whining about Biden when this ***** economy started under trump with his botched response to COVID. Supply chains and everything were all fuvked before Biden was in office, sh it was already rolling down hill! Now things are finally going in the right direction. I want to see how trump can improve on that? It’s time to put up or shut up. I’ll be fine if he wins, I need a good laugh. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Spin it how you want. I have not heard anyone say he has reported fake stuff in the past. In fact his last stuff that came out a while back was from his own conversations with trump. They played the recordings. Again, I don’t expect you to believe it. You have to spin it so you can justify supporting a guy like trump and be able to sleep comfortably at night. I’m not sure I operate in extremes, I can live with trump as president. I want to laugh at all of you when you are loosing freedoms and he ***** yup the country again. You people spent four years bitching and whining about Biden when this ***** economy started under trump with his botched response to COVID. Supply chains and everything were all fuvked before Biden was in office, sh it was already rolling down hill! Now things are finally going in the right direction. I want to see how trump can improve on that? It’s time to put up or shut up. I’ll be fine if he wins, I need a good laugh. 

Everyone needs a good laugh now and again, 4th, so I’m with you there.  

You believe the rumor mill as reported by Woodward, and that’s great.  I’m not sure why you’d want a Harris presidency after the acknowledgment that they f’d up the handling of Ukraine, but perhaps you just don’t care about that part of the world.   

Either way, it ends up Harris or Trump as President. Either way, I get up and keep moving along with family, friends and a good life.  I hope the same for you. 

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Neither side is going to accept the results. 

Take that to the bank.

But here's the difference. 

Obama left the WH in 2017 as required after planting the Russian collusion seeds and undermining the incoming Trump administration.

Just as Trump left in 2021 as required when the all legal challenges were rejected on standing.

However if Trump wins next month and we are to believe Jamie Raskin there will be no such peaceful transfer of power. 

I believe him.

Jamie Raskin is a ###### so is 4th and long

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Everyone needs a good laugh now and again, 4th, so I’m with you there.  

You believe the rumor mill as reported by Woodward, and that’s great.  I’m not sure why you’d want a Harris presidency after the acknowledgment that they f’d up the handling of Ukraine, but perhaps you just don’t care about that part of the world.   

Either way, it ends up Harris or Trump as President. Either way, I get up and keep moving along with family, friends and a good life.  I hope the same for you. 

Obviously Woodward wasn’t lying.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I don’t know how many times I need to say I don’t watch TV news but I also know that you don’t actually understand things and just project your own ignorance, so… cool story, I guess?

So echo chamber it is.  Thanks for clarifying.

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Obviously Woodward wasn’t lying.

The Russians cherished during the Obama years became the Russians Obama expelled about 15 minutes before he left office became the Russians who were disinformation experts who became the Russians who upended our elections became the Russians who propped up DJT became the Russians who caused an illegitimate President to be named became the Russians who Trump didn’t conspire with became the Russians who partnered with Tucker Carlson to spread more misinformation became the Russians who created the Hunter Biden laptop misinformation story became the Russians who actually didn’t create the Hunter Biden misinformation story have now become the Blue Check Russians who tell the truth and no longer seek to intervene in our elections and are beyond reproach. 

The circle of silliness is now complete.  The pinky swear Russians have won over 4th with Tibs riding shotgun.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

My head tells me this is true but I know anything can happen 

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Russians cherished during the Obama years became the Russians Obama expelled about 15 minutes before he left office became the Russians who were disinformation experts who became the Russians who upended our elections became the Russians who propped up DJT became the Russians who caused an illegitimate President to be named became the Russians who Trump didn’t conspire with became the Russians who partnered with Tucker Carlson to spread more misinformation became the Russians who created the Hunter Biden laptop misinformation story became the Russians who actually didn’t create the Hunter Biden misinformation story have now become the Blue Check Russians who tell the truth and no longer seek to intervene in our elections and are beyond reproach. 

The circle of silliness is now complete.  The pinky swear Russians have won over 4th with Tibs riding shotgun.  

Oh but Trump is Putin's stooge, all you silly BS can't hide that fact. He wants to appease Putin, just like Chamberlain appeased Hitler. 

You sure put a lot of energy into trying to confuse a pretty simply fact